Multiples tourists visas.

You could also come here to Thailand on a tourist VISA excempt, have 30 days for free, have a ticket pre-bought out of here after 30 days, and than go to another country and buy a multiple Tourist-VISA....

By that you only have to buy 1 VISA and only have to deal with these consulate/embassy 1 time instead of 2 times.

Glegolo

Edited by glegolo

Yes why pay twice?

Best is to come on visa exempt: ie FREE visa for one month, then get a double in Laos.

There are no "FREE" visas and the OP would be well advised to have a visa and avoid any possibility of being refused boarding by an airline.

Oncearugge - There is no need to confuse the OP more now plse.... Read my post number 8, I am mentioning the ticket out of Thailand as well....

This is a suggestion, like said, that he only has to buy 1 (ONE) tourist-VISA, instead of buying 2 (TWO).. and there is absolutely no problem in coming to Thailand without any VISA, receiving the 30 days for free... BUT he needs to have a ticket out of Thailand handy dated within these first 30 days, so that the Immigration can see that he is going out as well..

Glegolo

Yes why pay twice?

Best is to come on visa exempt: ie FREE visa for one month, then get a double in Laos.

There are no "FREE" visas and the OP would be well advised to have a visa and avoid any possibility of being refused boarding by an airline.

Visa exempt IS FREE.

No one will refuse the OP boarding a plane in Paris to Thailand without a visa, France is part of G7 that grants you FREE 30 days visa exempt on arrival.

Yes why pay twice?

Visa exempt IS FREE.

No one will refuse the OP boarding a plane in Paris to Thailand without a visa, France is part of G7 that grants you FREE 30 days visa exempt on arrival.

By air there is no special rule for G7 countries that is only for border crossings.

From the IATA database you can get after entering the retired info here. http://www.staralliance.com/en/services/visa-and-health/

"Warning:

- Visitors who are visa exempt but do not hold return/onward

tickets could be refused entry."

Who said the OP wont have a return ticket?

You need a return ticket for a tourist visa application in France (plus money in the bank, etc) ANYWAY

I am suggesting the OP to save the hassle of paying twice and having to prove stuffs and go to the embassy once instead of twice.

Yes, but i have one problem, i come from France

and in France the double entry it's finish.

For your information, only the Thai Embassy in Paris stopped double-entry tourist visa.

You can still get a double-entry in the consulates (Lyon, Marseille, Bordeaux)