Wanted: 1 Or 2br Bkk Flat For One Year Lease

Hello,

I arrive next week to begin a job with offices at Central World. I'm a farang, female, and would like a flat with 1 or 2 bedrooms, hi-speed internet, location walking distance to my job or convenient to a BTS station.

Other requirements: CLEAN, nice furniture, balcony, proper bathtub and a decent kitchen (oven would be great) as I like to cook.

My budget for housing is between 20 and 25K baht per month and I don't intend to be overcharged for utilities. I can sign a one-year lease and have excellent references.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Hello,

I arrive next week to begin a job with offices at Central World. I'm a farang, female, and would like a flat with 1 or 2 bedrooms, hi-speed internet, location walking distance to my job or convenient to a BTS station.

Other requirements: CLEAN, nice furniture, balcony, proper bathtub and a decent kitchen (oven would be great) as I like to cook.

My budget for housing is between 20 and 25K baht per month and I don't intend to be overcharged for utilities. I can sign a one-year lease and have excellent references.

Thanks for any suggestions you may have.

Come ON, TV! I know at least ONE of you knows my perfect flat!

(If you've responded to my post in BKK, please forgive the duplicate)