Running Script

TheCruncher

The following is what happens to me every day shortly after I started my PC.

After about 10 minutes my FF browser will freeze, I will notice that the red indicator light on my PC thatshows the HDD is working, will not flash but light up constantly.

Then in the next few seconds I will get a pop up message that says something in the line of

"A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.

Script: https://plus.google.com/_/scs/…cCOSpOjPj71cYkaNH2fo4UoqESgA4A:557"

It isn't always the same message, sometimes it says " A script is running on this page etc....."

I can choose stop, continue or debug the script. Normally I will choose stop or continue, and the problem will solve itself, not to return until the next time I start up my PC.

I have uninstalled FF a few times and downloaded a new copy, but it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Have you enabled any Google-specific extensions or add-on programs?

That url is for Google+, so anything dealing with Google social media, messaging, notifications, google voice integration ... etc.

If you have *any* issued with your Internet connection, some scripts may get garbled or fail setup authentication and hang.