V8 Supercars at Bathurst.

malt25

Hi Aussies & those interested in motor sport.

Bathurst is almost with us for 2015. Anyone have any idea what channel might be broadcasting here in LOS ? I have Truevision.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers..... Mal.

Never had TrueVision so no idea if it is on......... always used to search for a live stream.

Myself use Kodi these days, but try Google - Watch Aussie V8 Supercars Bathurst 1000 Live Stream Online = lots of live streams, find the best picture on the day and enjoy.

Edit: about 3 years ago use to watch on vipbox.tv........... never had a problem, but other on here said they did !!

Edited by ignis

Setanta (TrueVisions 669) does V8's but I can't find their programming for the 11th Oct.

683 does V8 replays whenever they remember.

In past years I have managed to find some coverage BUT never for the entire race, a few hours in the morning and last 2 hours.

EDIT: Sorry found it, Setanta highlights 15th at 18:00 - no direct.

Edited by bdenner

Coultards Holden in practice has broken the track V8 Record with a 2Min 5sec lap,and a teams been fined 25K$ for refering to the Ford 3Ladies entry as the Pussy Wagon,JEEEZ P.C in Motorsport now,the Ladies told them to ......Off and took it well. Back to 300 Ks now with higher gearing regs just like the Sierra 500 days. New Record on race day i recon.

Motorsport.Com are doing live updates, vids n news.Not bad quality either. Hell of a Roll in support race 2.watch the Vid.thumbsup.gif

Just had a look at that......not impressed! Not impressed with Motorsport.com......the Pepsi car crash was almost as spectacular as the crash down Conrod!

Edited by BSJ