How do you endure the Thai BS?

jmansilla

OP, I can only agree to a certain extent on the Thai BS I have been fed over the last few years. As an example, this is the sort of world I have been reduced to living in:

Finding out that it was me that was 'damaged' goods and not her.

Discovering there was more to life than partying (that hurt initially).

Understanding joint responsibility.

Achieving things here in Thailand based mostly on her advice and guidance.

Humbled by a different logic route which usually works without complicated steps.

Having a true friend who i can confide in, and being a true friend when needed.

Accepting that her two dogs are in fact her 'hairy children' (well, not really).

There are many, many more points, but essentially this is what I have been reduced to. Still, only been married for 16 years so the above could change overnight...................wink.png

Do yourself a favour and run away while you can or face the possibility of being contented.....................thumbsup.gif

IDK, my brother married, got divorced five years later, now he has to pay 1500 euro/month for child support, that's 60k baht.

If you divorce your Thai wife you pay a fraction and perhaps loose a 1 million baht house, really not such a bad deal.

The point, western women are a lot more expensive.

Edited by dennis123

IDK, my brother married, got divorced five years later, now he has to pay 1500 euro/month for child support, that's 60k baht.

If you divorce your Thai wife you pay a fraction and perhaps loose a 1 million baht house, really not such a bad deal.

The point, western women are a lot more expensive.

So true, dennis.

That's one of the lessons that you learn in Thailand.

Hey all, I know this is probably not the first post on this subject, but I have 2 more years of a very lucrative work contract and pretty much need to stay in Thailand 2 more years. But, the typical story, I got involved with a Thai lady and have heard all the advice and BS, but ignore it, ALL Thai women are greedy and lead into a life full of endless BS!! I have seen many post's but later read the OP's threads about how the Thai lady demands this or that, and the Foreigner just gives in and does whatever the Thai lady request's just to keep her! That is the other side of the coin, come on man, a 10-20 year lady is not with a foreign guy for his toned bodybuilder body, it's all about the money, when the money stops, no more honey and the lady is gone 98% of the time and yes, my lady is not nearly as difficult but it is also, if she doesn't ask for money, she is after ALL your money and just a tactic which I have seen pay off in the long run, a 70+ year old guy doesn't have a much more life expectancy and they see it like a vulture see's it's prey!

Anyway I am somewhat in the same situation, and even with all protection short of a latex body covering is not going to prevent pregnancy, so I am stuck with a nice girl with our child now,which is great, but as normal it comes with the typical Thai family that has fairytale expectation's from the urban legends of the falong who in reality spent his whole life savings to keep the Thai lady BS. It's just endless BS pretty much the same as "my dog ate my homework" high school girl BS and they actually think they are pulling one over on us! The same with vendors or retail stores, "oh no, that bad, need this one" of course the most expensive and worst built that half the time breaks down and has to be replaced!

I guess the solution is to have as little interaction with the Thai people, even the Thai's at my work with Master Degree's are still uncivilized by western standards.

OK, enough rant, give me the real or delirious responses "but my lady is different", whatever, if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, it's safe to say it's a duck!

I'd get a thai lady who has about the same networth as myself. Problem solved. I'm with a thai girl who attended Harvard with me. Ain't got no time for isaan/soi cowboy/ village farmer BS.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Birth control (pregnancy-prevention) applications are distributed for free,in Thailand. If she got pregnant on you, then she did it deliberately, as a means of cementing her relationship with you, for the long-haul. Now are you bragginng about being a first-time dad, especially after the ultra-sound determined that it was a boy? Or, are you complaning about being stuck in Thailand, with a kid you really didn't want? Make up your mind, sir. Your OP is all over the place, and lacking clarity.

Now, regarding the Thai BS. That's a global phenomenon, not a trait peculiar to Thai people, exclusively. People are the same, all over the globe. Cheerscoffee1.gif