A Soi Haircut

Head Snake

About 2 weeks ago, I got my haircut in a Pattaya mall. It cost me 700 baht - that is actually cheap in comparison to other salon places I go to try and get the best haircut for myself.

Anyways, I basically hid that haircut under a hat for those 2 weeks. It just didn't look good and I could do nothing with it.

I went to visit a friend and her little baby girl who makes me laugh. She lives near Ratchada but tucked away in one of the tight sois.

I asked her to take me to get my haircut prior to a meeting I had to attend.

She took me to this shop with only one girl about 25 years old with lots of barber equipment. I thought: This will not work. What does a 25 year old girl know about barber shop cuts.

Well, I got the best cut and shave for only 50 baht. 50 baht.

Needless to say. I will return to this shop whenever I come to Bangkok. SUrprising that a cheap shop gave me the best haircut I'd had since I lived in the states.

For some reason, it has taken way to long to find a salon or barber shop who can cut my hair properly or to my satisfaction.

About 2 weeks ago, I got my haircut in a Pattaya mall. It cost me 700 baht - that is actually cheap in comparison to other salon places I go to try and get the best haircut for myself.

Anyways, I basically hid that haircut under a hat for those 2 weeks. It just didn't look good and I could do nothing with it.

I went to visit a friend and her little baby girl who makes me laugh. She lives near Ratchada but tucked away in one of the tight sois.

I asked her to take me to get my haircut prior to a meeting I had to attend.

She took me to this shop with only one girl about 25 years old with lots of barber equipment. I thought: This will not work. What does a 25 year old girl know about barber shop cuts.

Well, I got the best cut and shave for only 50 baht. 50 baht.

Needless to say. I will return to this shop whenever I come to Bangkok. SUrprising that a cheap shop gave me the best haircut I'd had since I lived in the states.

For some reason, it has taken way to long to find a salon or barber shop who can cut my hair properly or to my satisfaction.

Yep, used to live in a suburbina Soi off Ratchada, got great haircuts for 50B, moved to Thonglor, and now they are 200. Cant see any difference