Obtaining Non Immigration Outside Country Of Origi

My question

Having been in Thailand on a 2 month tourist visa -now with overstay - is it possible to obtain a non imm visa for retirement purposes in KL singapore or her than return to home country?

Advices please

What is your age and nationality, and can you show banking of 800,000 baht in Thailand, or an income and banking amounting to that amount ?

British, 59, but no funds immediately available.

I first require a non immigrant visa, for 2/3 months, and then will apply for a retirement visa, when the 800,000 has arrived.

My main point is whether a non immigrant visa is available from other than ones home country.

British, 59, but no funds immediately available.

I first require a non immigrant visa, for 2/3 months, and then will apply for a retirement visa, when the 800,000 has arrived.

My main point is whether a non immigrant visa is available from other than ones home country.

Anywhere outside Thailand. There are myriads of advice on various points here. In particular, Penang. Use the Thaivisa search engine to get info on the place of your choice. You should get a single Non-Immigrant O class visa for retirement purposes