Tvchaosuk

alphason

yes, same problem on TOT fiber. OK on our CAT line.

Thanks, I have 3 users that have confirmed the problem with TOT fiber now. I did report it yesterday to TOT but I dont think they really understood, they said an engineer would call back but they didn't, not sure what details to tell them, what exactly is being blocked?

Thanks, I have 3 users that have confirmed the problem with TOT fiber now. I did report it yesterday to TOT but I dont think they really understood, they said an engineer would call back but they didn't, not sure what details to tell them, what exactly is being blocked?

I haven't looked into what the problem might be. Yesterday I had a number all seeding, but 2 just would not connect (same tracker). Today none connected until I switched to CAT to restart, then connected to TOT, now all are seeding.

I haven't looked into what the problem might be. Yesterday I had a number all seeding, but 2 just would not connect (same tracker). Today none connected until I switched to CAT to restart, then connected to TOT, now all are seeding.

Yes once they start they download fine. I;ve been trying to find a free VPN that supports torrents, but not found one that works yet was hoping to start them off then switch it off once the connection is made.

It sounds like a TOT thing, many other topics along the same lines about blocked sites and torrenting.

For me one particular alternative news site (never linked a story about Thailand in a bad way) refuses to load and also my torrent uploads just aren't connecting to the trackers.

Some are blaming the government and their plan for one international gateway but it's more likely some badly configured servers by a new IT bod at the TOT HQ.