Here comes trouble .. or

Hi i just want to start saying ive been reading many posts in here recent years, but this is my first post.

Im in kind of a dilemma , and i thought i could use the advise from you guys.

Here is the short version (ill try to make it short anyway)

last year i met a girl, fell kinda in love Went back home. She couldnt find a job in home town (she said), but told me that she could get in a major city. So she moved there , i sended money so she could rent a condo there for us, as i was going back to Thailand again 2 months thereafter.

Money for deposit, rent etc i sended.

on the first of last month i again sended money to pay for rent, i would arrive 1 week later.

When i arrived i found out she was bangin another farang, even moved in with him so i decided to stop the relationship.

It turns out she hadnt used the money i sended to pay rent, so i had a choice to either get the <deleted> out of there or pay the bill

I decided that i might aswell pay the bill and stay there 1 month as the rent were cheap and it was a nice place, and i thought hey i might as well pay for the month - then i have a place to stay and she wouldnt need to pay that bill.

Told her to move out and live with her new boyfriend, so i had the condo by myself.

She acceptede that ... ok so far.

We agreed that she would contact the manager of the condo, and make sure that when i left after the month was finished, the manager should use the deposit to pay for the electric bill etc.

Now comes the 1st again and they gave me a bill for full stay 1 more month without deducting the deposit.

Im pissed as hell , as she told me she took care of it an dnot to worry. Im 99,99% sure that she was planning the whole time to scoop the deposit plus that extra months rent.

The condo is in her name, so i figured i could just pack my bags and leave without paying the new bill.Then she would get stuck with the bill (but she would get the deposit back also). She really deserves it.

Anyway what do you guys think about me just getting the <deleted> out of there ?

There is the moral side , and could i get in trouble with police ?

Just curios of what the Thai girls doing to farang people I can't imagine how bad they are...sorry to mention but I read a lot of news here in Thai visa looks like all is same hobbit they're not contented what they've got they always want more ...why would not be content to what you've got and be happy and bless and thankful for some luck ..but looks like Thai girls doesn't know how to be contented such ashamed .

Wow thanks for so fast reply haha amazing guys.

@ Crazy chef : love your avatar man and your reply as well wink.png

@Happy26 i think it applies to all over the world. it can happen anywhere.

Edit: I would love to hear more opinions guys :)

Edited by Eddie The Eagle

welcome to thailand you say that you have been reading the posts for many yrs.well looks like you havnt learned ANYTHING.

your best move is to leave the condo,move away,and please[you wont be the first] dont tell her where your going because as soon as she's done with the other farang she will come to you crying and will tell you a heep cock and bull story.

and if you want to know what i know,its what i have learnt in over 30yrs.

Gecko whatever dude

@ meatboy , well i wouldnt say i havent learned anything haha , i had already planned to tell her a false location wink.png

Besides that i knew i was taking a big risk , so of course i didnt loose more money than i could afford to loose.. But sometimes you can win the lottery and if you dont try then you wont for sure..

Anyway thanks for advice - really appriciate you guys take your time to help yet another stupid neewbie farang hahaha

Edited by Eddie The Eagle

At least you learnt early and not too expensively that many Thai girls do not have a conscience or any sense of loyalty. They will open their legs for the next guy that shows them any interest or money.

Just walk away and hopefully leave any debt to your ex. And do not trust a word she says about the condo, contacting that Manager or anything else. She has shown herself to be a lying, conniving girl of the lowest standards.

Plenty of decent girls out there...unfortunately you picked a bit of a loser. Not uncommon and good TV fodder.

Get right back on the horse...but just ride it...don't fund it or buy it.

Just curios of what the Thai girls doing to farang people I can't imagine how bad they are...sorry to mention but I read a lot of news here in Thai visa looks like all is same hobbit they're not contented what they've got they always want more ...why would not be content to what you've got and be happy and bless and thankful for some luck ..but looks like Thai girls doesn't know how to be contented such ashamed .

Another guy and his bargirl?

freakin...g never ends with these fools.

To be honest if the money is small its better to speak to the landlord and sort it out properly, otherwise your ex and the landlord could play screw over the foreigner, go to the police, file a report against you and then you might find yourself arrested next time you arrive, this type of thing happens all the time and Thais will always stick together.

Might not happen but you never know

To be honest if the money is small its better to speak to the landlord and sort it out properly, otherwise your ex and the landlord could play screw over the foreigner, go to the police, file a report against you and then you might find yourself arrested next time you arrive, this type of thing happens all the time and Thais will always stick together.

Might not happen but you never know

Thats what i was afraid someone would say

But since youre the only one im gonna take the chance and run :)

They dont have any paper of me living there..

Just walk away let her deal with it. You carried on with her even after you found out she was with another man so you could have cheap rent. you got your cheap rent leave and donot look back. She got what she wanted from you, you got what you wanted from her. Let her deal with the clean up..

Another guy and his bargirl?

freakin...g never ends with these fools.

..I guess not all the girls are like that

The only trouble I can foresee the OP having (until the next time he makes the same mistake), is when moving out. - And yes Eddie move out.

The difficulty might be if the condo manager catches you moving s/he is not going to be concerned who's name is on the rental contract, s/he will understand that you are paying the bills and if you go the rent will not be paid.

So move in stages:

Take your 'laundry' out, move the stuff you really need one bit at at time.

When you move with yours suitcase it should be empty - if asked you are lending it to a friend.

If you play it right you'll get out without paying anymore rent and the 'girlfriend' will not get her deposit back.

Once moved, try not to make the same mistake again.

If you are getting all your information about Thai women from Thaivisa forum, you will be very badly misinformed.

I guess it would be similar to learning about UK asylum seekers by reading The Daily Mail.

Thanks again guys. I will update if any news,and when i do my border run (it will be about 6 weeks from now) i will tell if i got arrested or not wink.png

Ah the famous 'lifestyle': fear of Thai. Be sure to jump through all the hoops if you want to stay longer to fear them for longer. Despite recent changes, it's still very easy to get a visa that enables you to fear them for up to 6 months or more.

There is a moral to this story somewhere....................somewhere ..........................................................somewhere........

Yep, the moral of the story is that there are good people and bad people in every country, both male and female.

Gecko whatever dude

@ meatboy , well i wouldnt say i havent learned anything haha , i had already planned to tell her a false location wink.png

Besides that i knew i was taking a big risk , so of course i didnt loose more money than i could afford to loose.. But sometimes you can win the lottery and if you dont try then you wont for sure..

Anyway thanks for advice - really appriciate you guys take your time to help yet another stupid neewbie farang hahaha

I think the best advice for anyone who meets a Thai girl and falls for her is to look at yourself in the mirror. Honestly ask your self could you find an equally good looking girl in your own country. If you can then it's possible that the girl really likes you. If you can't then you can be sure she's only after your money.

In addition to the good advice given don't forget to:

Lose the Skype account

Lose the FB/Line/Twitter, etc, etc accounts

Lose the email address

Lose the sim card.

Change the ATM password

When you split, do it properly.........................wink.png