Travel Times

Boo

Last night over 4 hours from Suwana to House and I can see the place from my Condo in Samut P...What a SHAMBLES...Friday afternoon and everyone in Bangers must have been paid and reconed on having a look....

The whole city was gridlocked.....Bagna Trat-Shri Nak road... :D Paknam/tessabann......

Left C.F.still waiting for his suitcases in arrivals (after an hour)..Sorry Mate..believe the have called in the army to sort it out but dont recon they can read English......

Also when you leave the terminal on the overloaded sweaty transit Charabang to the transport centre (thinksame as Ekami) you pass what Must be the main REFUGE Dump in LOS..rubbish piled high......Suwana-pong

Wot are they thinking about.......hava look/SMELL... :o

Hmm doesn't sound too promising Rinrada. We only have a less than 24 hr stop over in Bangers before heading back to the airport to fly to KK. I wonder if it wouldn't be better to just go direct to bus station & bus it instead of risking that may delays!?

No dont recon...I would assume that I picked the worse possible time to fly in..Friday afternoon ..end of month -payday -just opened ..all the Thais wanna Looksee and...RAIN :o ..dear dear..

We decided to bypass bangers this time round, forgot there is a late flight to KK so have changed to that & will do an overnight in the Chereon Thani princess in KK city instead before heading to the MIL's. Cheers for the replies :o