webfact

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nonsense.

It is congenitally/genetically malformed calf.

It should be buried not "worshiped".

Yes, but this is Thailand where they throw friends out of cars for having an epileptic fit, because they believe he's possessed. This village will probably have thousands of visitors looking for the winning lottery numbers over the coming days and weeks. Bound to be amulet opportunities too.

Hmm can we see a Syfy original movie here? Hey, this has nothing on "Jake the alligator boy" in Long Beach Washington

ax210-4ded-9jpg-00ac142869976c6d.jpg

"Jake the alligator boy" seems legit ! gigglem.gif

But the story in the op is half rubbish/half bs ........................clap2.gif

Nonsense.

It is congenitally/genetically malformed calf.

It should be buried not "worshiped".

Agree with you,,,,, Little things amuse little minds,

Oh, you mean the way this little topic has amused so many of us TVF members ? biggrin.png

what a load of crock s##t .. seems to me the buffalo had some sort of skin diseases .. doesn't look like crocodile ..?

croco1.jpg

I have that look with a hang over, looks rather cute from this angle. Poor little sod what did it do to deserve this.

Has been around for a long time:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolpertinger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piltdown_Man

Key Phrase:

The Piltdown hoax is perhaps the most infamous paleoanthropological hoax ever to have been perpetrated. It is prominent for two reasons: the attention paid to the issue of human evolution, and the length of time (more than 40 years) that elapsed from its discovery to its full exposure as a forgery.

Edited by evadgib

It's a croc of shit, only stupid uneducated fools believe this kind of shit, am i glad my kids don't live there,

If you live anywhere in Thailand you might consider making a query of the people around where you live and get their opinion. You might be surprised.

Video footage from Matichon TV shows locals gathered around the creature, lighting incense sticks, believing that the animal, whatever it may be, will bring them luck.

And just think, these people vote.

And just think, these people get 500bt for their vote ! thumbsup.gif

(It does not matter how superstitious they are, their vote will still get a party into power.)

It's a croc of shit, only stupid uneducated fools believe this kind of shit, am i glad my kids don't live there,

So you are saying the vast majority of the population of Isaan are stupid uneducated fools ? Be careful, you may be accused of being a Hi-so, Yellow, Elitist Junta lover.........................biggrin.png

If you live anywhere in Thailand you might consider making a query of the people around where you live and get their opinion. You might be surprised.

I have and the educated ones i asked gave a different answer to the un-educated ones, my answers stays the same

And I thought, after having spent some time in India, that thais were so much more "enlightened" than the indians... : bleeding or "lactating" hindu statues, for instance will attract loads of believers giving away donations, or pills made out of the stools of holy men are sold to believers.

This isn't much better... same same...

And I thought, after having spent some time in India, that thais were so much more "enlightened" than the indians... : bleeding or "lactating" hindu statues, for instance will attract loads of believers giving away donations, or pills made out of the stools of holy men are sold to believers.

This isn't much better... same same...

Then we have Jesus faces on toast, mother Mary on tree trunks, crying statues of the virgin, Lourde miracles, miracle mountains in Ireland, stupidity belongs to the world.

It`s a buffadile.

I can see a huge business opportunity here.

If they could breed these buffadiles on a commercial basis, they could be made into footwear, where customers would get the best of both worlds, a pair of combined real leather and crocodile skin shoes.