Fiancé(e) Visa Questions

Hi i am preparing my girlfriends Uk Fiancé Visa. I have a few question im struggling to find answers for and wondered if anyone can offer any advice.

1. How long are bank statements valid to? should i request them a week before we submit the application?

2. Do i have to submit a photocopy’s of all my girlfriends’ passport pages?

3. Do i as a sponsor have to complete the SU07 form and submit it?

4.My girlfriend has just completed the TB test, she was given 2 envelopes one is sealed and stamped and she was told not to open it, the second she could open and it has a certificate and a dvd in it. Should we submit both envelopes?

5. I am currnetly in the UK, i will be posting the completed visa pack to her and she will submit it. Am i rite in thinking i can print and fill Appendix 2 Finantial form and put it in the pack.

Then when she recives the pack i can fill in the VAF4A form online from the UK and email it her to print, then book her appointment with VFS Globel. Or can i fill in the VAF4A form from the UK to and send both in the pack.

Thanks In Advance!!!!!

1) They should be no more than 28 days old when the application is submitted and cover at least the period specified; e.g. the last 6 months if using cash savings or earned income or the relevant tax year if self employed.

See the specified evidence appendix for more details of what documents you need to supply.

2) No; they will have her original passport.

3) No, not relevant to this type of application.

4) First I've heard of this. I suggest taking both with her when she submits her documents and seeing which one VFS accept; it wont be the DVD as electronic evidence is not acceptable in case it corrupts the UKVI's system.

5) Yes, print and sign the financial form and send it to her to submit with her other documents.

The VAF4 form must be completed online, but you can save it and come back to it later. Once completed she can log in and print it out in Thailand to sign and take with her to her appointment.