UK Visa Refusal for Thai Girlfriend

One question:

How does one attach items like a PDF to the application or otherwise submit them?

I seem to remember that the only place to add stuff was a small note box on the online form where one could make additional comments.

You cannot attach files to the online application, you can, as you've noted, make comments in the box. Any additional papers must be submitted as hard copies when you submit the hard copy of the application at the Visa Application Centre.

• Like 1

In my view; it isn't worth the risk; especially as over 95% of UK visit visa applications made in Bangkok are successful.

Just curious as to the source for that 95% figure, is that from the embassy, another source, or your own estimate?
It was a figure that was published by the UKBA when they did their end of year report, they have changed the way they publish those figures, but I imagine it's still about the same.

Thanks. From the posts here I was under the impression the figure was much lower. But of course successful applicants don't post their experiences here.

• Like 1

One question:

How does one attach items like a PDF to the application or otherwise submit them?

I seem to remember that the only place to add stuff was a small note box on the online form where one could make additional comments.

You cannot attach files to the online application, you can, as you've noted, make comments in the box. Any additional papers must be submitted as hard copies when you submit the hard copy of the application at the Visa Application Centre.

Aye, it all becomes clear now, thanks.

I did not really appreciate that at the time of making the application.