Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too bad a few baht exchanging the RIGHT HANDS will smooth things over.

By the looks of it he can't even afford a shirt, so he might will have to sit in remand prison for a while, then tell the judge how he converted to buddhism while on remand and is a different person now.

Case dismissed.

What is it with men from the UK and using beer bottles. Are they not man enough to fight with their fists?

Faggots need to grow some balls.

It's not just the UK, there are faggots in every country...........including yours.

Yep my country defo has faggots as well.... rarely do I hear of them smashing bottles into peoples faces though which seems to be a natural instinct of those from the UK.

At the beginning looks like his mate (who later did a runner) was the one fighting, fatty got stuck in later. ............................................

Yes indeed, curious as to why this one is taking the rap for the bottle attack carried out by his mate (bluey/grey T-shirt) who slid off next door under cover of this guy's rant.

AFAIK he was arrested so I wonder why no ID on him?

A thug for sure, but hardly surprising.

There's tons of Police(men) in Pattaya though, why aren't they making regular walkarounds in these areas, being seen and having words with people that are getting out of hand?

Police are paid to stay away from Soi 6. The only rounds they make there is when they go to collect their money.

I bet Alcohol had nothing to do with it.

I've known quite a few blokes over the years that turn into monsters with the booze in them.vampire.gif As I'm sure many other TV'ers have.

It's often struck me how, more often than not, they are perfectly nice people when sober, almost like a Jekyll to Hyde transformation.

The perfectly nice thing is a facade...

A thug for sure, but hardly surprising.

There's tons of Police(men) in Pattaya though, why aren't they making regular walkarounds in these areas, being seen and having words with people that are getting out of hand?

A thug when he knew he had the upper hand, as soon as the police arrived he sat down like a pussy cat... pathetic excuse for a man... Thailand has to stop the likes of him from ever re-entering their country.

Bloody hell after 3 million years the Thai cops have found the "Missing Link" alive and well in Pattaya !! This is of great scientific significance - all this time anthropologists have looking in the Great Rift Valley when it really seems this Great Ape was originally from Middlesborough yet somehow managed to find its way to Pattaya. Probably the most important scientific discovery this century. If only we could communicate with him and understand what he has to say. It was easier to understand the lady boy commentary in the capture of this beast.

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Yes totally agree once again its the northern parts of England idiots that come over here an try an act the big tough guy football thug. Few of those living here too, He might even be one of them.

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Human trash. At times I'm really ashamed to be English. Is it any wonder foreigners get a bad reputation? Simple solution is not to let him leave the UK again, take away his travel priveleges.

One of the reasons i left the UK was to get away from w*nkers like this.

Ban them all--------and replace them with quality Chinese tourists.......................coffee1.gif

Brits making a bad name for themselves here.

Video shows the behavior pattern....way worse than chinese.

Thankfully, most of us Brits are way better than this. I was a bit of a lad in my day, but this behaviour is far from the norm.

Archived