Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

webfact

Violent British thug arrested after vicious attack on Pattaya bar manager

roxy.jpg
Image: facebook.com/RoxyBarSoi6/

PATTAYA:-- The expat manager of a popular Pattaya bar required hospital treatment after being smashed with a bottle during a vicious assault.

Sam Bates, manager of Roxy Bar on Soi 6, required 17 stitches to wounds on his head and leg after being confronted by a violent thug.

The thug, who has been identified as Shaun Robson from Middlesbrough in the UK, had been acting in an aggressive manner towards people on Soi 6 for several hours prior to the attack, it has been alleged.

When Mr Robson entered Roxy Bar, he continued to be aggressive towards other customers and female bar staff and was promptly told by Mr Bates to settle his bar bill and leave.

With no intention of leaving quietly, Robson and one of his pals then attacked Mr Bates and others in the bar.

Robson was arrested a short time later and spent the night behind bars at the police station on Soi 9, where he remains as police continue to investigate the incident.

A video of the incident can be seen below:

Source: Bryan Flowers

tvn.png
-- 2015-10-09

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bet Alcohol had nothing to do with it.

I've known quite a few blokes over the years that turn into monsters with the booze in them.vampire.gif As I'm sure many other TV'ers have.

It's often struck me how, more often than not, they are perfectly nice people when sober, almost like a Jekyll to Hyde transformation.

Sounds like he was another oxygen thief, he spent hours acting like a dick in soi 6, and no one clocked him, where are the bouncers,

He should have tried his antics in Pook's Bar, the men in there would have sorted him out in no time at all.

no bouncers in sight>

If there had been Thai bouncers in sight, they would have beat the crap out of fat boy and ThaiVisa members would have labelled them thugs.

Nope, would have enjoyed the fat boys comeuppance. What an effin gorilla that guy is. Embarrasses us all.

I bet Alcohol had nothing to do with it.

I've known quite a few blokes over the years that turn into monsters with the booze in them.vampire.gif As I'm sure many other TV'ers have.

It's often struck me how, more often than not, they are perfectly nice people when sober, almost like a Jekyll to Hyde transformation.

Yep, and he'll probably remember nothing about what happened when he wakes up in a Soi 9 cell and revert back to that nice fat kid who lives down the street.

Middlesbrough ???? Says it all..

Lots of these Chav Types going around..

disgrace...deserves all he gets, hope they deport him...

Not happy going to ''Blackpool'' thought he would give ''Pattaya'' a go...

Speaking as a Boro expat and 'law-abiding-citizen' who's lived in LOS for over 15 years....not ALL of us are Chavs!

...and just for the record, smart-ass, it's spelt MIDDLESBROUGH...wai2.gif

Speaking as a Boro expat and 'law-abiding-citizen' who's lived in LOS for over 15 years....not ALL of us are Chavs!

So you're the one, I'd heard there was one but never believed it, did you have to leave Boro for being different ? smile.png

Pretty much....that's why I left...and idiots like this thug are one of the reasons I don't plan on going back...

Deportation alone is better than the fat tosser deserves. A crash diet of fish head soup, a reshaping of his rectal sphincter and a lifetime ban from Thailand after he gets to 80kg would be about right.???

Okay, they've locked him up, so now charge him, convict him, give him some time in the BKK Hilton, then deport and blacklist his sorry fat ass.

You are living in a dream world... Thailand's legal system is a mess and a few baht and it will all be forgotten.

Archived