Lets Play Some Poker

mads

Hi

Me and a friend would like to gather some people for a poker night once a week.

Our favorite game is texas hold'em no limit but of course we could have some omaha etc.

The purpose is just to have a fun night. We wont be playing for money of course since this

is illegal in Thailand. Our plan was to make a tourney maybe more depends on how much time you

guys have. Pm me and let me hear your thoughts. :o

Cheers,

Mads

I dont think the forum owners like it when people discuss illeagl activites.

In before the lock :o

I love poker though, playing right now actually

I don't know is playing cards without money illegal? Because than chess must be also illegal but it is not and you can buy cards everywhere in thailand.

On the other hand you never see people playing everyone is afraid of it. So maybe illegal.

Does anyone know?

I dont think the forum owners like it when people discuss illeagl activites.

In before the lock :o

I love poker though, playing right now actually

I don't know is playing cards without money illegal? Because than chess must be also illegal but it is not and you can buy cards everywhere in thailand.

On the other hand you never see people playing everyone is afraid of it. So maybe illegal.

Does anyone know?

This is from a Thai law site, hard to understand the reasoning. But since this topic could go sideways will have to close it.

"Don't buy playing cards as you will be fined coming back to Thailand at 2000 baht a box----even though you can buy in Thailand."