Afl Grand Final

gburns57au

we came third

congrats to the weagles, was a funny game, good spectacle by the players.

I felt the umpiring lacked credibility and in saying that the decisions went both ways but they wernt up to it.

anyway well done sandgropers

my game is on today, go the BRONCOS

Best grand final in years, great performance by both teams.. At least the swans went out swinging.. Congrats all sandgroupers... Bombers next year...

bombers ? what are you taking, I want some :o

I often slip into my time machine (tardis) and step back to the 84-85 grand finals.. Good days.. Maybe not next year then...maybe, go dons...

Best grand final in years, great performance by both teams.. At least the swans went out swinging.. Congrats all sandgroupers... Bombers next year...

bombers ? what are you taking, I want some :o

I often slip into my time machine (tardis) and step back to the 84-85 grand finals.. Good days.. Maybe not next year then...maybe, go dons...

Eagles have already been installed as favourites to win back to back.... :D

I have heard of bad losers burnsie but are you a bad winner?

I think Roosies speech after the game was nothing short of brilliant aon Worsies wasn't bad either.

Any way go the BRONCOS

I am a great winner...do it all the time :o

Actually the Swans were gracious in defeat, Brett Kirk gave a good speech too. The media have been promoting how both Roos and Worsfold have acted, not just this year but last year also.

By the way Bronco....Worsfolds nickname is Woosha... :D

Last year the Eagles won the prelim by 4 points and Sydney won the grand final by the same margin.

This year Sydney won the prelim by 1 point and Eagles won the GF by 1 point. The scores in both the prelim and GF were 85 to 84!!!

:o:D

I have heard of bad losers burnsie but are you a bad winner?

I think Roosies speech after the game was nothing short of brilliant aon Worsies wasn't bad either.

Any way go the BRONCOS

I am a great winner...do it all the time :o

Actually the Swans were gracious in defeat, Brett Kirk gave a good speech too. The media have been promoting how both Roos and Worsfold have acted, not just this year but last year also.

By the way Bronco....Worsfolds nickname is Woosha... :D

it gets translated once it crosses the border :D

Last year the Eagles won the prelim by 4 points and Sydney won the grand final by the same margin.

This year Sydney won the prelim by 1 point and Eagles won the GF by 1 point. The scores in both the prelim and GF were 85 to 84!!!

Last year a WCE player won the Brownlow and lost the GF....This a Swans player won the Brownlow and lost the GF.....

Amazing.... :o:D:D

Edited by gburns57au

Gay F L is a shit sport which should be pulled from tv.

Its more like foremans back then a sport, the real finals was the broncos and the storm.

None of this tight short wearing nonesence

If it was that great then open a thread about it.....dont try to hijack this one or try and turn it into an AFL vs NRL flame :o

Last year a WCE player won the Brownlow and lost the GF....This a Swans player won the Brownlow and lost the GF.....

Amazing.... :o:D:D

Over the last 11 games between these sides neither has won 2 in a row. In the last 5 games the total of the margins is only 12 points! :D