Resuming 90 Day Reporting

An apology if this is a repetitive question or scenario but I've heard and read on TV, conflicting information.

My situation is;

I arrived in Thailand September 2014 and between then and now, I have made two 90 day reports, my first was in person and my second via post.

Other than that, I have left the country to travel by air overseas, so on return my 90 days are reset as such at the airport. I have not stayed in Thailand longer than 90 days in one spell from April 2015.

I have the same passport, so should my next 90 day report be attempted on line, or as some members advise 'you need to do your first 90 day since arriving at the airport, in person or post, thereafter, can do 90 days online"?

Thanks J.

• Like 1

I'm not sure why anyone would advise that the first report cannot be done online.

Nothing lost by trying it online. Try and do it as early as possible so that if unsuccessful you still have time to send it by post or report in person.

Can anyone unconfuse me ?

Our plan is to stay in CM for 5 months from end of October. Next week I'm going to the consulate to fill out my Tourist visa app. If I'm staying in TH for the 5 months do I need a triple entry visa ($120CAD each). or can I somehow get a single entry ($40 each) 6 month visa without the triple/double entry if I report every 90 days (another area I'm confused about)

Thanks in advance

Our plan is to stay in CM for 5 months from end of October. Next week I'm going to the consulate to fill out my Tourist visa app. If I'm staying in TH for the 5 months do I need a triple entry visa ($120CAD each). or can I somehow get a single entry ($40 each) 6 month visa without the triple/double entry if I report every 90 days (another area I'm confused about)

Thanks in advance

The 90 day reporting is only for those that are on extensions of stay or long stay visas that allow them to stay in the country longer than 90 days.

A 2 entry tourist visa wold give you a total stay of almost 6 months by extending each 60 day entry for 30 days at an immigration office. Then after those 90 days you would need to leave and re-enter the country to use the 2nd entry.

• Like 1

Thanks in advance

• Tourist visas (TR) are usually valid for 3 or 6 months. Thats the use by time not the time you can continuously stay in-country.
  • A single entry TR will only give you 60 days in-country that could be extended for another 30 days (1,900 baht). Max stay 90 days.
  • A triple entry TR will give you 3 entries but the maximum time you can stay on each entry is 60 days. After 60 days you need to exit or extend for another 30 days and then exit. You can turn around and re-enter after each exit to use the 2nd and 3rd entries.
  • You need a double entry (best option) or triple TR.
  • You will never stay in Thailand for longer than 90 days so you will not need to do or worry about 90 day reporting.

hi can someone help? I did my 90day report on the 14th sept due on the 22nd sept, will my next report date be 90days from the 22nd sept or from the 14th of sept? I think it will be from the 22nd am I right?? the reason I ask is I cannot print it off for some reason. thanks

hi can someone help? I did my 90day report on the 14th sept due on the 22nd sept, will my next report date be 90days from the 22nd sept or from the 14th of sept? I think it will be from the 22nd am I right?? the reason I ask is I cannot print it off for some reason. thanks

Can you not read it on your screen?

It will be 90 days from the date the report was made. If reported on Sep 14th then it's due again on Dec 12th.

Your next report is due 90 days from your last actual report. If you did the report on 14 Sept., then the new count starts from then.

it was approved on the 14th so 90 days from the 14th correct?

It's the date you reported. If you reported and were approved on the 14th then yes. It's the report date not the approval date unless the same.

For my last 2 online reports, the next report due date was 90 days from the date of approval. My office is Kap Cheong

You should try doing it on line. Some people have gotten approved online reports after being out of the country.

If not approved then you would need to do it in person.

well i have tried 2 times to do it on line .the site is so slow and i never get to the 2nd pg of report is there issue with them there ? or do you have a better link ? i have used chrome and edge no luck . fill out first page then it hangs . nevers gets to page 2 , any ideas here .

You should try doing it on line. Some people have gotten approved online reports after being out of the country.

well i have tried 2 times to do it on line .the site is so slow and i never get to the 2nd pg of report is there issue with them there ? or do you have a better link ? i have used chrome and edge no luck . fill out first page then it hangs . nevers gets to page 2 , any ideas here .

Use IE or ietab plugin for chrome

it was approved on the 14th so 90 days from the 14th correct?

It's the date you reported. If you reported and were approved on the 14th then yes. It's the report date not the approval date unless the same.

For my last 2 online reports, the next report due date was 90 days from the date of approval. My office is Kap Cheong

Good to know, thanks. I guess it's entirely possible as the report is manually processed. Good old immigration inconsistency.

You need an extension on Chrome to do it. IE tab has worked good for myself and others.

For Edge you need to switch to IE by clinging on settings and then selecting IE. Info here: Online 90 day reports using Edge on Windows 10 info