Youve Be Warned

Woodaaa

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"They don't use chairs its part of their culture" :o
I found it a bit disconcerting that he said that while in the picture he was sitting in a chair.

Several thoughts went through my head: Did he make any attempt to fit in with the culture while he was in their home? He was sitting like a king on a throne with his subjects subordinately on the ground around him.

I know, I know, easy to throw stones when the glass house isn't one's one. I feel sorry for the guy. But, as I said, that one photo/comment really evoked some thought.

What an idiot...

Your money hungry wife is going to leave you if you do not spend your hard earned moeny supporting her family (as though you do not have your own parents to help) and so you take out loans to help.

If your wife threatens to leave you over money, then you open the door and show her the way out.

If she is foreign, you send her home for a visit, and then divorce her in abstentia.

That's what he gets for being desperate.

Moral of the story, make sure your wife earns the same or more than you do.

"They don't use chairs its part of their culture" :o
I found it a bit disconcerting that he said that while in the picture he was sitting in a chair.

Several thoughts went through my head: Did he make any attempt to fit in with the culture while he was in their home? He was sitting like a king on a throne with his subjects subordinately on the ground around him.

I know, I know, easy to throw stones when the glass house isn't one's one. I feel sorry for the guy. But, as I said, that one photo/comment really evoked some thought.

I once went to see a gf's parents and they were dirt poor.

They only had one plastic chair and I had to sit on it and felt very awkward looking down on the family from this ridiculous (sp) chair.

I was glad to get out of there, I had never seen such poverty. A very sad situation :D

What an idiot...

Your money hungry wife is going to leave you if you do not spend your hard earned moeny supporting her family (as though you do not have your own parents to help) and so you take out loans to help.

If your wife threatens to leave you over money, then you open the door and show her the way out.

If she is foreign, you send her home for a visit, and then divorce her in abstentia.

What a stupid comment.

If I never dated a girl who doesnt earn as much as me I would still be a virgin at 40. Maybe I should get a new career as a baker in Kent so I can date girls of the same income.

Out of all the horror stories of marrying Thai girls are there any success stories to inspire us?

What an idiot...

What a stupid comment.

If I never dated a girl who doesnt earn as much as me I would still be a virgin at 40. Maybe I should get a new career as a baker in Kent so I can date girls of the same income.

Out of all the horror stories of marrying Thai girls are there any success stories to inspire us?

plenty of good stories, the bad ones normally get more attention

They only had one plastic chair and I had to sit on it and felt very awkward looking down on the family from this ridiculous (sp) chair.

......especially with a Pomelo on your head :D:D:D

I'll pay out on that one....... :D:D:D

a big pomelo udon :o

When she let him take the nudie pics......that should have been a clue. If I tried to take pics of my wife nud_e I'd quickly have a picture of my own colon. Ouch! :o

I don't think there are too many 'good' Thai ladies who would allow nudie pics be taken. Or maybe my wife is just old-fashioned Thai lady.

When she let him take the nudie pics......that should have been a clue. If I tried to take pics of my wife nud_e I'd quickly have a picture of my own colon. Ouch! :o

I don't think there are too many 'good' Thai ladies who would allow nudie pics be taken. Or maybe my wife is just old-fashioned Thai lady.

I was thinking the same thing. I tried to take a nud_e pic on the quiet, but the flash went off and she chased me around the room, got the camera,deleted it and then gave me the silent treatment for a few hours.

The girl in this vid actually posed for it! Obviously an ex-bg who pulled off a nice scam.

Dont marry a girl off an internet site after knowing her for only a few months whether she be from Thailand or elsewhere.

Don't marry *anyone* you have only known a few months...

Unless she is really hot and has excellent oral skills. :o

yeah but sometimes those skills wear off after you get married.

"I do" is actually an abbreviation of " I do not suck c*** anymore"

He will be even poorer after the slander case gets underway... :o

It sounds 100% true.no slander if true.Watch all of them.

Calling the BIL a conman on the internet....

He is hurting and venting a bit but you have to be careful with what you say about others...

When she let him take the nudie pics......that should have been a clue. If I tried to take pics of my wife nud_e I'd quickly have a picture of my own colon. Ouch! :D

I was thinking the same thing. I tried to take a nud_e pic on the quiet, but the flash went off and she chased me around the room, got the camera,deleted it and then gave me the silent treatment for a few hours.

The girl in this vid actually posed for it! Obviously an ex-bg who pulled off a nice scam.

Dont marry a girl off an internet site after knowing her for only a few months whether she be from Thailand or elsewhere.

It is the posing that gives it away....I have had vids ands pics of my fiance...unfortunately they got lost when I had to replace my hard drive....and I made sure the old HD was unusable before tossing it out.... :o

....I have had vids ands pics of my fiance...unfortunately they got lost when I had to replace my hard driveON....and I made sure the old HD was unusable before tossing it out....OFF :o

Sorry...but ur signature inspires...

Edited by OneeyedJohn

A friend of mine had a HOT Thai girl. He treated her well; built an addition onto the family home, bought stuff for all the in-laws. While he was away working she cheated on him and he found out about it. Dumped her of course. Months after it was over he sent me an email with nudie pics of her (dam what a smokin body!). Anytime someone tells me "hey my girl let me take some HOT pics........danger, danger :o

....I have had vids ands pics of my fiance...unfortunately they got lost when I had to replace my hard driveON....and I made sure the old HD was unusable before tossing it out....OFF :o

Sorry...but ur signature inspires...

It is considered rude to alter posts in that fashion....be polite

Edited by gburns57au

He might not be the brigtest,but I feel a little sorry for the guy.He at least should have given his sister-in-laws husband a right kicking.

she does have a nice bod though....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ymdBhNOVU...ted&search=

Errr...

Here is a picture of my wife at work.... at the hotel.

Nope, not the brightest bulb. I got 4 stang that says he will be back.

What are you lot smoking today.

'Good girls not doing the hot photos'.

Every other month there is a scandal in the Thai press of some hi-so girl or other having her tush plastered all over the internet (not just photos either) - Remember Anna anyone?

This topic was discussed on Pantip and it is very clear from the responses that the digital imaging gear is very present in the bedrooms of middle class Thai couples.

Here's the actual problem The fact is, and it is easily seen in the responses here, most foreigners haven't got a clue how to judge Thais - Likewise most Thais haven't got a clue how to judge foreigners.

I've lost count of the times guys have told me they've met some middle class/hi-so good girl only to find that when the girl is presented she's nothing of the sort.

Just as a very dear friend of my wife's was so keen to introduce her new English boyfriend, telling us before hand what a gentleman he was. Gentleman be b0ll0cks - When I met him he was clearly trailer trash, a waister, the kind any Englishman would spot a mile off. Full of <deleted>, but she was blind to it - until she was left heart broken and wondering what went wrong.

And I don't count myself out of this, when I look back on some of the Thais I've thought were straight up, only to discover they were low class trash. Given the access my work gives me to the right social circles I can only imagine the mess guys get into who simply get off the plane and head to the bars, or as in this case, hit the www.

Its all about missunderstanding, culture, language and more hope than common sense.

No worries, none of this offends me at all Dakhar. I'm simply pointing out the false logic of posters here who would have us believe that only the stupid make mistakes judging Thais.

Some of the biggest mistakes I've seen with respect to choosing the wrong Thai (woman/man/business partner) have been made by very smart guys, often with many years experience of living in Thailand.