Phuket party town bouncer conduct to be reviewed after brutal beating

webfact

I think everyone who has been here awhile would agree that in Thai culture it's all about appearance, not about substance.

Best thing to do is post this kind of information on every internet platform available and warn people not to go to the place that hurts tourists and scams tourists. Have your phone handy and make a video every time.

How can i take a vdo if i'm not going there.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm...at least they are making a face saving effort to implement some sort of plan.

As for whether the plan will be effective.....welllllll.....hmmmm..... let me think a long while about this ....

I think not!

Meantime, a more effective means to curb the over zealous bouncers would be by way of installing high quality video surveillance cameras, required to be installed by law, in all the discos and outside areas where most of the fights end up anyhow.

That would cover both ends of the spectrum if the video proves the patrons are to be held accountable or the bouncers are to be held accountable or both parties, so no one can BS their way out of what actually happened or try to feign innocence or try to divert the truth.

Just saying it would help a lot....but I know the idea will never become a reality.

Meantime...more nasty booze related altercations will happen....and no doubt about it ..sooner or later

Cheers

Edited by gemguy

shutting the club for two weeks is a mockery of humanity.

such brutal attacks should never be condoned and let off with light punishment.

minimum of two weeks shutdown should be meted out to ensure that it hurts.

i have always loved thailand and held the thias in high esteem.

this incidence makes me wonder whether i was right.

and there is another incidence where a passer by was rather badly assaulted by a person unknown to him.

what is is happening in thailand?

what is happened to the "land of smiles"

Well however....avoid going to this Club and you see how fast things will change and they guys out of their job!

What all the complains help if nobody take action form the western guys going to that club!

You all can change and don't wait for the Thais!