3bb router

swbaggies

Hi

I have a Huawei router, model nt3bb-4pwn-137. I am setting it up and any change I want to make it persists in asking me for a validation code which is tiresome and time consuming. I have contacted 3bb who said this can't be switched off in the settings but find this hard to believe tbh , has anyone on here come across this and know of someway to switch this annoying function off?

Thanks...

I have thank you. I know all the settings for my router and how to access it, the problem I have is whenever I make ANY changes I have to insert a validation code. This seems a tad Ott and could do with taking this security option off if possible.

Tha is for reply anyway.

I have thank you. I know all the settings for my router and how to access it, the problem I have is whenever I make ANY changes I have to insert a validation code. This seems a tad Ott and could do with taking this security option off if possible.

Tha is for reply anyway.

Right - you cannot disable that function as far as I know. It's a pain but you have to enter the autogenerated code - every time. Really ... how often do you go into the router management system. Does not bother me at all.