Visa Application Form

Maybe I just can not find the website, but if anyone can help, im looking for the visa application form for the Thai embassy in Singapore. Im going there to get a 1 year Multi Entry Non O visa and if all goes to plan there will be very little time to get to the embassy on time to fill out the paper work, so i was planing to just download the visa app form and have it ready so when i arrive there i can just drop it off with all the other paper work. I have found the visa app forms for every other embassy that can be printed from the net but I cant find the one for Singaopre!!! If any one knows a link or can help please post................

Anthony

I forgot to say. I will be trevelling to singapore on a return ticket, from Thailand that is. So if my visa application gets rejected and i have to come back in to thailand without a visa, will it be a problem getting back in as i will have no onward ticket? And if an embassy rejects your visa application, do they just tell you fo F-off or do they offer you a lesser visa eg: tourist visa in stead of non o?

You should get at least a non immigrant O visa (if your married to a Thai as I believe is the case), so it should not be an issue. I doubt that you would have any problem even without a visa on a return ticket from Singapore in any case.

Do not believe Singapore has visa forms online.

All the visa application forms appear to be identical, except the individual Embassy/Consulate particulars are found in a box at the upper right. With Adobe Acrobat, you can change this to reflect Singapore's data (which you can find on the Web)

Anyway, filling out the form ahead of time -- with Singapore particulars -- can't hurt and just might save you time.

Here's the download from Thai Embassy DC (with active fields):

Visa Application

All the visa application forms appear to be identical, except the individual Embassy/Consulate particulars are found in a box at the upper right. W
The visa application forms are not identical, not even for different consulates in the same country.

Washington

Los Angeles

Hull

Birmingham

--------------

Maestro

Thanks for your help. I just find it strange that Thai Embassy Singapores visa application form is the only one I can not find...........I got an e-mail from a lady who works there and she said in the e-mail that I have to come in and fill out the application in person. She also said the Embaasy application times are from 9:15-12:15 which is better news, but then she said that you can only apply on Mondays? I hope she ment Monday to Friday only but she only mentioned Monday. Any one with experience that knows what days you can apply in Singapore coz i get there Wednesday and leave Friday making Monday out of the question.

Cheers.

I am sure Monday-Friday is the time. Was the email perhaps sent Friday?

Royal Thai Embassy

370 Orchard Road

Singapore 238870

Tel. (65-6) 737-2158, 737-2644, 737-2475-6

Fax. (65-6) 732-0778

Consular: (65-6) 835-4991

E-mail : [email protected]

Office Hours :

Visa and Consular section : 09.15-12.00 a.m. and 14.00-16.30 p.m.

That web site is still under sonstruction according to my server, so i can not access it. Im sure when its ready the visa app form will be on it.

The e-mail i recieved was sent to me last night, monday night, and it was sent from a hotmail address, not an e-mail address from the embassy or so...........................

See, i e-mailed the embassy last week, so I guess some one just replyed from their own personell hotmail account. Seems strange to me.

But yeah, ive never heard of an Embassy only being available Monday only to collect Visa app form, so I e-mailed the lady who sent me the e-mail to re cehck.