Thai woman arrested after drugs found hidden inside shipment of women's shoes

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I wonder why they didn't simply follow this woman back to the place where she took the shoes and follow the trail.

They could easily have inserted a small tracking device into one of the packages and followed her / it.

I guess it's much easier to just do it this way and arrest the potentially unwitting mule.

I believe cops have been fired for being lazy under this current government.

Edited by ukrules

I wonder why they didn't simply follow this woman back to the place where she took the shoes and follow the trail.

They could easily have inserted a small tracking device into one of the packages and followed her / it.

I guess it's much easier to just do it this way and arrest the potentially unwitting mule.

I believe cops have been fired for being lazy under this current government.

Cops probably got a call from customs to let them know they found shoes full of drugs or they wouldn't have even been there in the first place...

Police work here is not exactly "proactive"...

Wooloomooloo, you keyboard warrior, Get A LIFE, Grow UP, No one gives a rats arse about your inflamatory comments, !!!

I apologise most humbly, Ratsbuttapha. I'll certainly be more careful in future.

No need to apologise, Especially so humbly, Just get a life, Grow up, Don't be so inflamatory in your comments, !!!!!