'Mute' Motorbike Theft Suspect arrested by Pattaya Police

webfact

'Mute' Motorbike Theft Suspect arrested by Pattaya Police

bike-21.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A deaf and dumb motorbike theft suspect was arrested by Pattaya Police in Sriracha District on Thursday following the theft of the bike at the Bali Hai Port area on Sunday.

Police Colonel Sukthat, the Pattaya Police Chief, announced the arrest of Khun Sarawut aged 28, who is accused of stealing a Yamaha Fino Bike owned by Khun Tanit aged 30 who regularly parks his bike in the area as he works on Larn Island during the day and catches a ferry to the Island every morning.

On Sunday he parked his bike and began to walk towards the Port when he realized he forgot his key which was still in the ignition. He walked back to his bike which had disappeared.

CCTV showed a man and woman take the bike, less than a minute after Khun Tanit left his vehicle.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218548/mute-motorbike-theft-suspect-arrested-by-pattaya-police/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-16

Dumb all right.. thinking what the worst that can happened to me? they will probably feel so sorry

for me and let me go with a warning since the can't really interrogate me right? so I'm good to

nicking someone's else motos....

Archived