Thai wife held over murder of Japanese man in Ang Thong

webfact

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three suspects in the murder of an ageing Japanese man arrested

491-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Two men and a woman have been arrested by the police for alleged involvement in the murder of an 84-year old Japanese man in Ang Thong district on Tuesday.

Samphan Jaemjaeng was arrested by police in Saraburi by Wisetchaicharn district police. His testimony led police to the subsequent arrest of Ms Paranee Napadon and Saravuth Sa-adsri, common law wife of Mr Kasu-o Yoshi-oka, the victim who was found murdered in his residence in Wisetchaicharn district.

According to the police, Samphan alleged that he was hired 40,000 baht by Ms Paranee, elder sister of his wife, to kill Yoshi-oka, with 20,000 baht upfront and the rest to be paid after the job was finished.

Samphan allegedly said he was not told why Ms Paranee wanted her husband killed but she would not be at home and would leave the air duct the bathroom open on Tuesday when the murder occurred.

Ms Paranee however denied any involvement in the murder, insisting her innocence and vowing to fight the case in the court.

Police also found a safe in the victim’s house. It was opened in front of a staff from the Japanese embassy. About three million baht in Thai and Japanese currencies were fund inside the safe.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/three-suspects-in-the-murder-of-an-ageing-japanese-man-arrested

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2015-10-16

"Police also found a safe in the victim’s house. It was opened in front of a staff from the Japanese embassy. About three million baht in Thai and Japanese currencies were fund inside the safe."

Wonder how mush money they would find in the safe if the staff from Japan Embassy wasn't present?

Maybe, just maybe the police invited the Japanese staff to be present ?

Sounds naive of me i know but you all just trot out the same crap.

From time to time the appalling lack of common sense and the total inability to think things through that is endemic in Thai culture does pay dividends.

Certainly makes the job of the Police easier.

Yes,...short time thinking, in everything they do.....They get away with so much small stuf during there life, that they are unable to figure out that they are going to get caught for something so terrible,....!!!

I'm so sorry for the Japanese man, RIP.

Best regards,

Edited by off road pat

The old man would have been crazy to keep 3 million bahts in cash at home. She got him murdered for just 20k to grab 3 million.

If he's got 3 million in cash lying around the house , imagine how much he had in the banks and other assets ... :0

Probably big life insurance policy too

What's your point? Why on earth would you imagine something like that? What's worse, why on earth would open your mouth here and say that?

Is there something missing from your life? Have some respect for the deceased.

She was able to have him killed for 20k

Frightening.... sad.png

Believe me its done for much less, My Thai family are police, and you should hear some of the sickening things people have done for less,

Here's the news: most murders are done free of charge. Even in your utopian little mind where That society repents its sins, contract killings can be done very cheaply virtually anywhere.

Luckily for justice most contract killings seem to be plotted and carried out by idiots.

Edited by todlad

A few TV posters called this when the story was first reported and I thought they might be right. What a sad and horrible end to this poor man's long life.

You mean that everyone else believed this man had killed himself by stabbing himself in the throat with a pair of scissors and then using a knife to finish himself off?

You will tell me that the RTP believed that too until they read this forum where God's own army of super sleuths resides.

Do you really believe your own nonsense?

UPDATE

Thai woman charged over murder of Japanese husband

Angsuma Sridokkham

30271059-02_big.JPG

POLICE have charged three people over the murder of an elderly Japanese man at his Angthong home early on Tuesday morning, with the victim's Thai wife the alleged mastermind of the vicious crime.

Kazuo Yoshioka, 84, was stabbed several times in the throat and had his throat slit. A knife and scissors were used in the attack.

At a press conference yesterday Yoshioka's killer, Samphan Jamjang, 46, said: "His wife wanted him dead because she had an affair with another man."

Aside from Yoshioka's wife Poranee Napadon, 48, Samphan also implicated Sarawut Sa-ardsri in the murder.

He told police that they had planned the murder three days in advance.

He alleged Poranee deliberately left a door unlocked when she left her home in order to faciliate the planned murder.

Poranee insisted at the same press conference that she did not want her husband killed. "I had known him for 19 years already," she said.

Poranee is an in-law of Samphan, who said he was offered to Bt40,000 to kill Yoshioka.

Samphan was arrested on Wednesday night. He confessed that Sarawut was his accomplice. He alleged that Sarawut held the Japanese as he (Samphan) stabbed him.

Samphan said he had tried to force the victim to open his safety box before he died.

Police said they found Bt2.4 million in the safety box and several valuable items.

Police have charged Samphan and Sarawut with murder, while Poranee has been charge with masterminding the murder

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-10-17

Yeah she's a real Looker, Her face says, I Want I Want, Now!!!

Japanese and their bargirls. For a while i thought the majority like pretty girls. After research they have no problem purchasing some unsightly ones too. The main thing is they like the PALE skin...................hahahaa.

Unbelievable. Most of you blokes just use this forum as either a "one-upmanship" game platform (for the lonely) , or a general bitching post, to vent their frustrations.

Yes, the murder of the Japanese man was tragic, but it is a tragedy that could have easily happened anywhere else, on this planet, except Japan. And yes, the police handled the case, as they normally do! So what’s new news about that phenomenon?

The absurdity of the endless (mostly off-topic) reply posts to the OP, is totally mind-boggling. From the way many of you blokes carry-on, about the-way-things-are in the LOS, one would believe that Thai people actually begged you blokes to come here, in the first instance. Huh? In fact, the opposite is more true; it is we farangs, who beg the Thais, for the privilege of remaining here.

The LOS is, what it is! It ain't gonna change to accommodate any foreigner, regardless the size of his bank account. And, if back home was so gosh-darn great, then most of you blokes wouldn’t be here, in the LOS, to begin with.

Many of you expats need to just grow-up and get a (rooted in reality) life,…for a change. Enough is enough! Next topic, please wai.gif.

Edited by NativeSon360

Japanese and their bargirls. For a while i thought the majority like pretty girls. After research they have no problem purchasing some unsightly ones too. The main thing is they like the PALE skin...................hahahaa.
Well what can one say ? .....not that different from the middle/old aged whiteys and their dark skinned Isaan bargirl teeraks....same same but different Edited by Soutpeel

I am glad they have been caught and it was not just labeled as "suicide" what is normally the easy way out for the RTP.

I really hope this trend will continue and all the suicides (e.g. hanging yourself with hands tied behind the back) will be finally investigated and the real cause named.

Hope?

In Germany we say: "The hope dies last"

wai.gif

the cops are drooling over the money in this video... look at the way they handle it.

they are thinking "I wonder how much this Japanese money is worth? Sh*t if only..."

I show my girlfriend what is in my safe. "See honey? Passport and some papers."

"NEVER BE WORTH MORE DEAD THAN ALIVE IN THAILAND"

She said they'd known each other 19 years. So they met when he was 65 and she was 29. She probably looked a lot better then. And as others said probably didn't expect him to live so long.

C'mon already!..another greedy witch with a stupid plan that probably came from some dumb soap opera she was watching fails again...I'm sure she will be happy behind bars now.

I don't recall ever seeing a Thai soap where an elderly foreigner was killed for monetary gain. Where do you guys come up with such ridiculousness?