Chiropractor or orthopaedic clinic

uli65

There is a bone guy on Soi Sia nam yen coming from the beach his

clinic is on the left between 50 and 100 metres from Rat-u-Thit.

I went to see him some time ago about a frozen shoulder and I found

his FREE advice extremely helpful, he saved me a lot of money.

Forget chiropractor adjustment and acupuncture, they just don't work. No scientific proof that they do anything at all. They're simply a waste of time and money. Google them and you'll see.

Opiates are often prescibed. They are addictive and just cover the pain.

Gabapentin is a neurotransmitter blocker, in other words pain can be blocked. http://www.kamalala.com/gaba-is-the-drug-for-chronic-pain/

pinot

do you really believe the science can proof everything on this planet.I do not!! I went to good chiropractors in my home country for more than 20 years.

They always have treated me very well. that is enough proof for me. the adjustment worked perfect for me every time.

Good Orthopaedic service available at the Bangkok Hospital.

http://www.phukethospital.com/Health-Centre/Bone-Joint-Center.php

The Bangkok hospital bone centre is the very reason I went to the bone guy on Sai nam yen, they were charging

me 700-800 Baht per day per 1hr session for massage and heat treatment and could not, or would not give me

any time scale for completion of any treatment.

The bone guy on Sai Nam yen listened to my story examined my shoulder and confirmed that I had a frozen shoulder

and told me in all honesty that he could perform mild surgery for approx 40,000 Baht to fix it but that it would still take

about three months to heal and all the massage and heat treatment in the world would not fix the shoulder any quicker

than regular exercises designed specifically for the shoulder joint. He guided me to an internet website where I found

the necessary info on exercises for shoulder joints. And he was correct when he estimated 6 months to a year on these

exercises. When I asked him for his bill he told me he had done nothing but give me info and that there was no charge.

Don't get me wrong I am a regular patron of Bangkok hospital but I would definitely not recommend the bone clinic!!

Today I went to the doctor in Sai Nam yen Rd. Maybe he is a good doctor but not the right one for chiropractic adjustment.

he gave me 5 !! different drugs but this will not cure the cause of my pain. of course he gave me the common advice to do more exercise for my muscle.

will try another place in phuket town later.