Police nab mentally ill man who attacked stranger in Bangkok

Jonathan Fairfield

Does the world need people like this, or would they better serve as fertilizer, dissolved and them distributed over field of oil palms or something? Just imagine the damage such a nutter can do if he'd attack someone in a plane or perhaps a bus driver or something for no apparent reason...

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they are aggressive towards other people lock em up and throw away the key!

How wonderfully humane. What a great suggestion! No treatment then in your proposal?

The attacker showed very little humanity, and the severity of his behaviour leads me to believe he should be placed in a position where he can never do this again. I go with BSJ.

That's two for the anti-humanity brigade. Why don't we go the whole hog and kill everyone with a mental illness? Then as mental illness is malfunction of the brain, just as cancer (for example) is a malfunction of you body, we could then extend our program to locking up (or killing) anyone who is mentally ill as well as people who are physically ill. We could the produce perfect Aryan specimens. Any other ideas BSJ & co? Any idea who could be the contractor for the gas chamber?

Sorry for beating you up wife,, i was drunk

Sorry for smacking you around my child, i'm having a bad day

Sorry for breaking your jaw, fracturing your skull, keeping you

in hospital a few weeks so you can't work and earn a living,,,,,

i'm mentally ill..

I don't buy into any of it, no more excuses, the book of excuses

is full.

was driving through klong toey today and my thai wife informs me not to go there cos theres lots of crazy people there. I guess this guy could be picked up and deposited in klong toey with his new mates clap2.gif

No hospital is going to be willing to look after him for free, the 30 Baht scheme wont help much. Like the scheme under Maggy Thatcher he is going to be released into a caring society, so learn to live with it, no doubt he will annoy the wrong caring Thai one day and will land in the undertakers office, the monks will collect donations for a paupers funeral and the once high hope of a Thai mother who brought him screaming into the world will disappear in a puff of smoke. Reality isn't hard, it's just unpleasant.

If they are aggressive towards other people lock em up and throw away the key!

How wonderfully humane. What a great suggestion! No treatment then in your proposal?

The attacker showed very little humanity, and the severity of his behaviour leads me to believe he should be placed in a position where he can never do this again. I go with BSJ.

That's two for the anti-humanity brigade. Why don't we go the whole hog and kill everyone with a mental illness? Then as mental illness is malfunction of the brain, just as cancer (for example) is a malfunction of you body, we could then extend our program to locking up (or killing) anyone who is mentally ill as well as people who are physically ill. We could the produce perfect Aryan specimens. Any other ideas BSJ & co? Any idea who could be the contractor for the gas chamber?

Nice rant, but then, every criminal can claim mental illness, as it happens everyday in the West.

I am not taking positions here, just saying..

Does the world need people like this, or would they better serve as fertilizer, dissolved and them distributed over field of oil palms or something? Just imagine the damage such a nutter can do if he'd attack someone in a plane or perhaps a bus driver or something for no apparent reason...

Hard to imagine a homeless crazy "loon" getting to be on a plane in the first place but I'm sure if he tried it the Thai public would overpower him.... lol

Where would he be flying to anyway? :)