Monday Night Football (US) and MLB Playoffs

mosan

An idea surfaced to have some informal gatherings just for conversation and entertainment.

One such idea was to have sporting event outings during the lunch time hour(s) seems how most everyone eats lunch anyway.

Today, I’m having lunch at Tom’s American and I’ll have a Large Screen TV set up to do a test run for watching either an NFL football game or a Major League Baseball game. I have a subscription to these services so any game that is in progress or has already been played may be watched.

If you have nothing else to do, at the very minimum drop by and see how it’s going, say hello, watch some of the game or have lunch—up to you.

The plan is to do this on a recurring basis and to watch many varied types of events. Myself, I love Formula 1 and NASCAR racing, Golf, Tour de France (cycling)…etc.

Not only that, this might be a good place to have a Thanksgiving or Christmas gathering…just a thought!

Ubon-- well that takes care of that. I enjoy listening LIVE to the local radio networks i.e. the Denver Broncos radio network or the Seattle Seahawks radio network or the Kansas City Royals radio network for the ACLS / Cubs for NLCS. You just have to go through the radio station affiliate list to find a station that hasn't gone into ex-USA blackout mode.

I'd be up for that...just watched KC obliterate the Mets 7-1.

I watch Monday, Thursday & Sunday night football every Tuesday, Friday & Monday mornings, at home.

Ubon is a two hour drive, so I'll just have to continue to watch at home.