Filipino martial arts

Sure

sounds highly qualified and competent....can you provide more information on this PHD granting institution and under which jurisdiction there are issuing university level PHD degrees? thanks.

2002 – October 1st awarded the degree of DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN MARTIAL ARTS (Ph.D.MA.) by the WORLD ORGANIZER OF MARTIAL ARTS (WOMA) International Council of Higher Martial Arts Education, signed by Prof. M.I. Tianero Ph.D.MA. – recognized by the International Society of Philosophy, lecturer & certified World Grandmaster.

This is the master I speak of,

http://www.geocities.ws/eskrido1996/eskrido_files/founder.html

I trained alongside the USAF in Saudi.

sounds highly qualified and competent....can you provide more information on this PHD granting institution and under which jurisdiction there are issuing university level PHD degrees? thanks.

2002 – October 1st awarded the degree of DOCTOR OF PHILOSOPHY IN MARTIAL ARTS (Ph.D.MA.) by the WORLD ORGANIZER OF MARTIAL ARTS (WOMA) International Council of Higher Martial Arts Education, signed by Prof. M.I. Tianero Ph.D.MA. – recognized by the International Society of Philosophy, lecturer & certified World Grandmaster.

This is the master I speak of,

http://www.geocities.ws/eskrido1996/eskrido_files/founder.html

I trained alongside the USAF in Saudi.

Brilliant comment...I would also like to see some due diligence here.....who are these degree granting institutions and who are the people signing off....

^^^^, LOL, great stuff, can only assume you guys are new to this part of the world.

There was a thread on here not so long back, some estate agent had signs in his window saying he was a member of X Y and Z association, a quick google check revelead, there were no such orginistaions in Thailand.

Welcome to Asia, see the teacher forum for details, I have it on good authority, Fillipinos leave school at age 20 with Uni degrees.

KSR abounds with fake qualificaions, want a NSW drivers license, no ploblem sir, 200 baht ok.

Sorry, not following...I thought you were the guy recommending this master, and now you are questioning the credentials????

^^^^, LOL, great stuff, can only assume you guys are new to this part of the world.

There was a thread on here not so long back, some estate agent had signs in his window saying he was a member of X Y and Z association, a quick google check revelead, there were no such orginistaions in Thailand.

Welcome to Asia, see the teacher forum for details, I have it on good authority, Fillipinos leave school at age 20 with Uni degrees.

KSR abounds with fake qualificaions, want a NSW drivers license, no ploblem sir, 200 baht ok.

Archived