Osteopath in Pattaya?

rws85

Are you sure its a musculo-skeletal problem ? I would start by getting a physician to investigate it. They might decide to order an X-ray which would help to eliminate any underlying injury. It might not be of musculo-skeletal origin which is why it would be best to start with a physician. Heart conditions and gall stones can sometimes present with pain in this area.

If there is an underlying injury then the last thing you want is someone massaging it, without understanding the underlying problem.

Best of luck with it.

Edited by Rajab Al Zarahni

Thank you for the advice, I hope that I am to young to have heart problems. No previous history of gallstones. I have been to on osteopath previously, years ago, I have scoliosis, after two sessions I no longer had any pain.

Thank you for the advice, I hope that I am to young to have heart problems. No previous history of gallstones. I have been to on osteopath previously, years ago, I have scoliosis, after two sessions I no longer had any pain.

There are two guys I am aware of who may be able to help you and both have been mentioned in posts before - Dr David Pack and Nigel Kelsey. More chiro than osteo I believe but Nigel has sorted some neck and back issues for me in the past.

There was a more recent mention but I could not find it - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/129154-looking-for-a-chiropractor-and-physiotherapist-in-pattaya/

Edit - http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/843805-mctimoney-chiropractor/

You cannot group Osteopathy and Chiropractic together in the US. An American trained Osteopath is on par with A Medical Doctor. The AMA swallowed Osteopathy in the 1960's. A DO can work in pretty much any field of medicine.