Marine Le Pen appears in French court on charge of inciting racial hatred

webfact

Marine Le Pen appears in French court on charge of inciting racial hatred

606x341_315560.jpg

LYON: -- Marine Le Pen has appeared in court in France, accused of inciting racial hatred.

The French National Front leader denies the charge.

Prosecutors in Lyon have called for an acquittal, saying she was referring to a small group of people and not the entire Muslim community.

Marine Le Pen made the comments about Muslim street prayers in 2010.

“Street prayers are illegal, they are a way to take hold of a territory to impose a religious law which is contrary to the law of the Republic, contrary to secularism.” she told reporters outside the court in Lyon.

If found guilty, Marine Le Pen potentially faces a year in jail and a fine of 45,000 euros.

Judges will rule on the case in December.

Sabrina Goldman is the lawyer for the International League against Racism and Anti-semitism (LICRA): “When she compares prayers in the streets to the German occupation, Marine Le Pen is in fact summoning up hatred. She is laying the Muslim community open to victimisation, in the usual style that the National Front employs, via fantasies, fear, waving the red flag of extremism, and this rebounds on the whole Muslim community.”

Euronews Correspondent Oliviér Peguy was in court: “Marine Le Pen only made a short appearance in court but it was enough to get her point of view across and get media coverage with only six weeks to go until the regional elections, a vote which the polls suggest will end in a positive result for her party.”

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-21

If anyone should be hauled up in court for promoting racial, religious ethnic origin hatred practices etc I suggest Frau Merkel as the prime candidate.

Currently she is actively promoting the anti european moves of the invading hordes of other assorted tribes and races and religious beliefs etc.

As said ''Marie Le Pen and others of her ilk are the last defence against the mad woman of Europe and her ideals''.

Edited by arfurcrown

Marine is a dumb arse.

She plays with populism.

By the way, those who praise her and are in Thailand would be the first ones to be asked to leave or suffer harsher daily life because of her projects if she was elected in Thailand.

Don't forget dear french : if you re not here because a company asked you to come, you are the "bougnoules" here

EU left-liberal mafia is trying it's best to get rid of the one and only French whistle-blower who dares to speak the truth.

leftism: "instead of changing the ideology according real life - just shut those who speak the truth up"

how predictable.

Edited by TimmyT

EU left-liberal mafia is trying it's best to get rid the one and only French whistle-blower who dares to speak the truth.

leftism: "instead of changing the ideology according real life - just shut those who speak the truth up"

how predictable.

One more time you don t understand sh.t about her or obviously do not know her program, other wise you, as a far liberal defensor, would spit on her program

EU left-liberal mafia is trying it's best to get rid the one and only French whistle-blower who dares to speak the truth.

how predictable.

One more time you don t understand sh.t about her or obviously do not know her program, other wise you, as a far liberal defensor, would spit on her program

what I know about her is that she is the one and only who defend her country from Muslim invasion. the one and only in France.

And I support this completely, because I like France and don't want the German fate for it.

Germans deserve to be eliminated by Muslims, but French don't. Let Germans to commit suicide alone.

and after (if) France will be saved from modern barbarity - French people will have a possibility to decide either they like her program or not.

Edited by TimmyT

I hope she will get her one year in jail. This women is a nazi

I think you have a problem sticking that label on her given the nature of the current dispute between her and her father. However she does lead a party whose historic roots are in the politics of the Vichy Regime.

Yep , that's how they want to mute opposition to the multicultural ( muslim) society. I hope she and her party will get a majority in the next election. She is about the only hope for France.

How can you say this ? you know what she wants ? that France becomes an Asterix village, alone against the bad neighbours , she wants to come back to franc currency and the sixties and get rid of Europ ; no economic program, nobody in her party is able to run a country

she is very popular now because of immigration, muslim, ok for some of her ideas I agree but for her ideas, if we can say that somewhere Islam is middle age philosophy, Front national is a middle age political party; how sad that French people who will vote for her don't know it yet ! ; if she is elected president, it will be too late to discover it ( BTW, I am French )

she is dangerous

And of course allowing a immigrants to flaunt the law whilst practicing their religion, which they demand is respected, and will defend with violence and murder isn't dangerous?

Do you support the notion of Sharia Law over ruling the laws of other countries where Muslims have gone to escape poverty and for the better welfare of their families?

Do you believe immigrants have more rights than the legal rights of the indigenous citizens whose culture they ignore and treat with disrespect?

By allowing the Mulimization of Europe, the PC liberal politicians are driving people into the arms of the more extreme nationalists.

Is she dangerous - or simply willing to stand up and do something for what she believes in?

EU left-liberal mafia is trying it's best to get rid of the one and only French whistle-blower who dares to speak the truth.

how predictable.

That's how the left normally work. Free speech to them is fine, as long as you say what they want to hear. Nothing to do with the truth.

Next, they'll be declaring any who dare speak against the Islamization of Europe must be mentally ill and require treatment.

Interesting that Islam is a political as well as religious doctrine that seeks to control the lives of it's practitioners. Similar MO to the loony left.

She is dangerous , she wants out of the EU and the euro. That is something the eurocrats will not allow , and now try anything to discredit her. But with all the lefties and french muslims that can vote , it doesn't look that good for her party and the TRUE French.

Yep , that's how they want to mute opposition to the multicultural ( muslim) society. I hope she and her party will get a majority in the next election. She is about the only hope for France.

How can you say this ? you know what she wants ? that France becomes an Asterix village, alone against the bad neighbours , she wants to come back to franc currency and the sixties and get rid of Europ ; no economic program, nobody in her party is able to run a country

she is very popular now because of immigration, muslim, ok for some of her ideas I agree but for her ideas, if we can say that somewhere Islam is middle age philosophy, Front national is a middle age political party; how sad that French people who will vote for her don't know it yet ! ; if she is elected president, it will be too late to discover it ( BTW, I am French )

1) elimination of Euro would be good for donor EU members and bad for EU parasites, And France is a donor. why it should care of countries like Greece which can't earn enough resources to feed it's own population on a EU level?

2) may be to defeat middle age philosophy only middle age party is needed? At least Hollande and Co. showed their complete political impotence.

this woman is as nazi as Hollande is a commie

Any old insult will suffice from the left in the hope they eventually get one to stick. In the land that gave us Voltaire it just goes to show how bad things have got that she is on trial at all.

“Street prayers are illegal, they are a way to take hold of a territory to impose a religious law which is contrary to the law of the Republic, contrary to secularism.” she told reporters

This is certainly an opinion, but is it 'hate speech'? If this is all that she said and they do finder her guilty, well, the future of free speech in France looks quite dim!

how predictable.

what I know about her is that she is the one and only who defend her country from Muslim invasion. the one and only in France.

And I support this completely, because I like France and don't want the German fate for it.

Germans deserve to be eliminated by Muslims, but French don't. Let Germans to commit suicide alone.

and after (if) France will be saved from modern barbarity - French people will have a possibility to decide either they like her program or not.

Germans deserve to be eliminated by Muslims

would you care to elaborate on that?

how predictable.

I think Timmy hiding behind his keyboard with panties on his head:)

Edited by losworld

Germans and Japanese needs to <deleted>. So sick of them trying to play the victim card. Especially the Japanese. Accept that those are not your islands already.

But no. Germany is too busy conquering Europe and raping the Greeks. I guess they learnt from the Israelis, playing the victim works really well.

Meanwhile, everybody is avoiding the pink elephant in the room. Namely, how do we solve the root of this migrant crisis?

I think you have a problem sticking that label on her given the nature of the current dispute between her and her father. However she does lead a party whose historic roots are in the politics of the Vichy Regime.

The truth is many of the EU anti immigration political parties, until fairly recently, come from a tradition of anti-antisemitism. Due to their populist policies and clawing for power now focusing on Muslims; you can bet they have only put anti-antisemitism on the back burner until they gain actual power. Unfortunately those supporting parties such as the French National Front do not appear to look into other aspects of their political manifesto that usually indicate policies that would damage the nation & the economies.

absolutely. in the history of mankind there were 2 global disastrous wars and both of them were started by Germans in order to get the World domination.

WWI = 17 million deaths

WWII = 50-80 million deaths

and all this were caused by one nation - Germans. That's why they absolutely deserved to be eliminated by Muslims.

Germans, do you really believe that everybody forgave you because you deign to apologize?! no way.

may be Muslims will also apologize after killing the majority of Germans and converting the remaining to Islam.

som nam na!

Edited by TimmyT

"I hate liberals. I hate Jews. I hate Muslims. I hate Communists. I hate etc..."

History repeats itself. Sometime I wonder how we can share the same DNA.

Now go back to your bar stools.

you forgot "I hate Fascists"

or this is a bad example?

lol