Immigration Phitsanulok

I am thinking of moving to Phtisanulok (not in country area,most likely City) and would like to know what the requirements are for extension based on retirement. I am currently resident in Phuket and rely on the 800,000 in the bank system. However, I believe I would have to cancel that a/c and reopen one in Phitsanulok, 3 months before extension due (seasoning)-true? Also I would be living in rented accommodation so would I be required to furnish copies of tabien baan and owner's id card as required now in Phuket? Also,could someone give me the Immigration Office address please.

All relevant information appreciated.

Whether you would need to open a new account or not would depend upon your bank. If any branch can do the confirmation letter then you would not have to open a new one.

I think they will want the same proof of residence you have needed in the past plus possibley a TM30 form.

From: Address and Google Map location of immigration offices

Immigration Office
887/4 Baromtrilokanart
Tambon Nai-Muang
Amphoe Mueang
Phitsanulok 65000 ด่านตรวจคนเข้าเมือง
887/4 ถ.บรมไตรโลกนารถ
ต.ในเมือง
อ.เมือง
จ.พิษณุโลก 65000
Phone: 085 540 1541, 05524 7722
Fax: 05524 7722

The staff are pretty good there, the office is a little bit too small. So if it is a busy day it can be rammed, nothing like at Chiang Mai office. It's almost next door to the Makro supermarket, so good if you want to kill 2 birds with one stone.

Went to immigration at P,lok yesterday, TM28/TM30 and early TM47. Office small, staff very helpful, very polite. They process bar coded TM47 forms. They corrected my TM30 for me. All processed in under 30 minutes. Then went shopping in Makro. Very easy find if you have a GPS system in your vehicle. Baromtrilokanart is a long straight road , not very busy on Tueday at about 10.00 am. I just set a point on the road as my destination and found the office first time. If you pass Makro on your left, then immigration is about 250 metres on your left. If you drive the other way down Baromtrilokanart (from the railway station)and you miss the iimigration office on your right you will not miss Makro, on your right, turn round in Makro car park and go back.

• Like 2