Retirement Extension, Nakhon Sawan Immigration

According to the lady at NS immigration, they actually report to Chiand Mai Immigration. In the past she has told me that CM was tightening the rules and next year I would need actual proof of income in addition to the Income Affidavit but that has never happened. I asked why farangs were having so many problems at CM immigration and her answer was that there were too many farangs conducting business illegally on the internet. I don't know if that is her opinion or and overall immigration opinion.

• Like 1

According to the lady at NS immigration, they actually report to Chiang Mai Immigration. In the past she has told me that CM was tightening the rules and next year I would need actual proof of income in addition to the Income Affidavit but that has never happened. I asked why farangs were having so many problems at CM immigration and her answer was that there were too many farangs conducting business illegally on the internet. I don't know if that is her opinion or and overall immigration opinion.

No change for me then or probably for most of us that visit NS Immigration.