Thai Army cyber warfare unit to counter hackers under preparation

webfact

#OpSingleGateway

Greetings citizens of the world, we are anonymous.

Government of the Kingdom of Thailand, it has come to our attention that you have decided to disregard your citizens, the people of this country, and have persisted to project an unique Gateway to the Internet, in running a system which only benefits yourselves and the giant corporate bodies operating.

We saw the situation in Thailand for the past months going too far, restricting basic access to freedom of speech, protests and basic human rights against anyone who criticized the Thai Junta.

The latest project of the Thai military government is to deploy a single gateway in order to control, intercept and arrest any persons not willing to follow the Junta orders and your so called moral.

No interception systems ever stopped any terrorist attacks, neither any national security threats in Asia or any western countries. It only allows greedy governments and large corporations to get more profits and less freedom of speech for the people of this country.

The land of smile will soon be similar to China, North Korea or any tyranic country providing intrusive electronic systems to spy and prosecute their own citizens having different ways of thinking.

It is unacceptable that you promote your own people, army executives at the Head of the largest Telecommunication operator: CAT Telecom. Any Corporations or individuals helping to deploy this single gateway will be targeted by any electronic means.

We will not only fight against the single gateway project but will expose your incompetence to the world, where depravity and personal interests prevail.

More than 6,000 people died and 10,000 injured in south of Thailand you have no budget to end this daily terrorist genocide killing innocents, but find 15 million USD budget to censor your own citizens. Our Thai brothers will understand what ความไม่สงบในชายแดนภาคใต้ของประเทศไทย means.

Together we stand against the injustice of your Government, tomorrow you will pay the price of your oppression against your own people.

You can arrest us, but you can't arrest an idea.

We are anonymous.

We are Legion.

United as ONE.

Divided by zero.

We do not forgive Censorship.

We do not forget Oppression.

Expect us.

Anonymous

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Edited by BeefSlapper

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The first preparation was seen in recent contest held by the Thai Army’s Military Technology Centre to find high proficient staff to counter hacking which it predicts will put national security at stake."

General:

"OK men, listen up, any ideas on how to stop hackers from attacking Thailand? Yes, you in the back."

"Put bomb where internet come to Thailand."

How about you look for a few Ph.Ds at the frickin' university at the computer science laboratory? No have?

THIS is right on.

When I can sign up for an appointment to renew my extension I will be slightly impressed with their computer skills.

One can only truly hope this Anonymous post is for real and it exposes the nut job and his stupidity.

I am thankful that I am just a plane ticket away from intelligent life and GOOD beer....5555

I just fell off the chair laughing !!!

I've been rolling around on the floor laughing so much that i think i'll need an oxygen tank installed since this whole fiasco about single gateway and how it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO good for everyone started. now with this hacking and thai army anti cyber unit, my head is starting to explode. just when you think this place can't get any crazier, it goes and gets crazier. I can't do my 90 day reporting online cos the government webpages are so archaic. but blow me down, this same government IT department are going to track down hackers. PLEASE STOP BEING SO F"N FUNNY THAI JUNTA. its quickly killing me clap2.gif

Edited by Nowisee

THIS is right on.

When I can sign up for an appointment to renew my extension I will be slightly impressed with their computer skills.

One can only truly hope this Anonymous post is for real and it exposes the nut job and his stupidity.

I am thankful that I am just a plane ticket away from intelligent life and GOOD beer....5555

I just fell off the chair laughing !!!

I've been rolling around on the floor laughing so much that i think i'll need an oxygen tank installed since this whole fiasco about single gateway and how it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO good for everyone started. now with this hacking and thai army anti cyber unit, my head is starting to explode. just when you think this place can't get any crazier, it goes and gets crazier. I can't do my 90 day reporting online cos the government webpages are so archaic. but blow me down, this same government IT department are going to track down hackers. PLEASE STOP BEING SO F"N FUNNY THAI JUNTA. its quickly killing me clap2.gif

Good to read you can still laugh, guess you'll survive it :D

In IT you should discriminate between front-end systems (the Web pages) and back-end systems (the databases and programs/procedures)

Maybe Thai government set priority to protect the back-end systems first, and let you smile a bit about the front-ends. Laughing is good for your health, you know :D

http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2014/05/06/thai-government-websites-infested-with-malware.html

Thai govt websites have 85% of all government-hosted malware in world. Malware on Thai Navy computers used to defraud Visa credit card holders.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/100-Thai-Government-Sites-Hacked-Abused-for-Malware-Distribution-and-Phishing-Attacks-441061.shtml

Well at least they know who to punish !!

I am very skilled at hacking, both internal and external... I would like to apply for the Master Hacker position within the new Cyber Warefare Unit... The remuneration I'm asking for for is only 200 K baht a month, and and 10 year visa smile.png Where do I apply?

Cheap Charley biggrin.png

Ah, one has to adjust to the local market.... It would take a couple of years at least to fix what is broken...

Needless to say, the remuneration would be different if it was EU country or US that was in trouble... Apart from the visa. Don't need for the first, don't bother for the other...

I am very skilled at hacking, both internal and external... I would like to apply for the Master Hacker position within the new Cyber Warefare Unit... The remuneration I'm asking for for is only 200 K baht a month, and and 10 year visa smile.png Where do I apply?

Cheap Charley biggrin.png

Ah, one has to adjust to the local market.... It would take a couple of years at least to fix what is broken...

Needless to say, the remuneration would be different if it was EU country or US that was in trouble... Apart from the visa. Don't need for the first, don't bother for the other...

Yes, you're right.

A little discount according to the costs of living.

"The first preparation was seen in recent contest held by the Thai Army’s Military Technology Centre to find high proficient staff to counter hacking which it predicts will put national security at stake..."

WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA clap2.gif

post-556-0-70639100-1445915583_thumb.gif

#OpSingleGateway

Greetings citizens of the world, we are anonymous.

Government of the Kingdom of Thailand, it has come to our attention that you have decided to disregard your citizens, the people of this country, and have persisted to project an unique Gateway to the Internet, in running a system which only benefits yourselves and the giant corporate bodies operating.

We saw the situation in Thailand for the past months going too far, restricting basic access to freedom of speech, protests and basic human rights against anyone who criticized the Thai Junta.

The latest project of the Thai military government is to deploy a single gateway in order to control, intercept and arrest any persons not willing to follow the Junta orders and your so called moral.

No interception systems ever stopped any terrorist attacks, neither any national security threats in Asia or any western countries. It only allows greedy governments and large corporations to get more profits and less freedom of speech for the people of this country.

The land of smile will soon be similar to China, North Korea or any tyranic country providing intrusive electronic systems to spy and prosecute their own citizens having different ways of thinking.

It is unacceptable that you promote your own people, army executives at the Head of the largest Telecommunication operator: CAT Telecom. Any Corporations or individuals helping to deploy this single gateway will be targeted by any electronic means.

We will not only fight against the single gateway project but will expose your incompetence to the world, where depravity and personal interests prevail.

More than 6,000 people died and 10,000 injured in south of Thailand you have no budget to end this daily terrorist genocide killing innocents, but find 15 million USD budget to censor your own citizens. Our Thai brothers will understand what ความไม่สงบในชายแดนภาคใต้ของประเทศไทย means.

Together we stand against the injustice of your Government, tomorrow you will pay the price of your oppression against your own people.

You can arrest us, but you can't arrest an idea.

We are anonymous.

We are Legion.

United as ONE.

Divided by zero.

We do not forgive Censorship.

We do not forget Oppression.

Expect us.

Anonymous

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

At least we now know who is behind 'Anonymous'. It's a TVF member called 'BeefSlapper'.

Keep up the good work Sir

I hope they put up a better fight than they did against the Japanese in WW2.

Maybe Thailand will just open up their firewalls and let them in?

It shouldn't be difficult then if they can hold out for maybe 30 minutes it will be a much better success. (But of course we all know that Thailand is the only country in Asia that has never been occupied by a foreign power...cough cough!)

Colonised dear buy, colonised. The choice of wording being critical on this point.

Colonised? No,, Occupied? Oh Yes.

And the ONLY reason they were not colonized is because the English & French hated each other and didn't want to be neighbors.