Surrogacy clinics in PP

ghworker2010

There are reports today in the Bangkok post regarding the amount of surrogacy clinics opening up in PP this year. The article suggests that due to the now defunct surrogacy industry in Thailand, many clinics are moving to PP.

With the poor standards of health care and corruption in Cambodia these clinics will no doubt operate with absolutely no regulations.

One can only hope that the government will bow to pressure from international governments to ban surrogacy in Cambodia- or at least regulate it.

Whats your opinion...

Given the general quality of medical care and the complexity of the skill set needef I am dubious about this clinics successfully performing the in vitro fertilization snd implantation needed to achieve a surrogate pregnancy to begin with.

Given the general quality of medical care and the complexity of the skill set needef I am dubious about this clinics successfully performing the in vitro fertilization snd implantation needed to achieve a surrogate pregnancy to begin with.

Oh they will implant and fertilize all right. But I bet it will be more along the lines of that clinic in Bangkok where the old guy or owner or worker simply ran around and impregnated the ladies with his stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

if the "old guy or worker" really did that, then those ladies would still be available for similar procedures but under the guise of being a farangs gf that accidentally fell pregnant but didnt want the child so passed custody to the farang.

Archived