Pet Magazines (dogs And Cats Only)

Sawasdee :o

I was just wondering if they have pet magazines in here. And if they do, where can I get them and would like to know if they are in English.

And by pet magazines, I mean that the pet magazine has a classified section where they show all pets up for sale or adoption.

GWW

You can find them at any news stands in the big malls(Central, Tesco, BigC etc).

Most of tem are in Thai language, but I guess you are looking for ads about animals.

A lot of advertisements inside with phone numbers of the breeders, many of them speak some English.

Take a Thai person to assist you when purchasing/calling.

Can save some money and misunderstandings.

Gerd

in my opinion , just use internet coz its easy and advance update :o

And by pet magazines, I mean that the pet magazine has a classified section where they show all pets up for sale or adoption

if you are in Th , there is no eng magazine about pet here, if you want to make an advertise , just post in TV forum or asking some help from a thai friend for translate ..

lmao.

i wasn't really talking about parrot mags, just like mags which have pics and info of cats and dogs willing to adopt or sell.

i hate parrots.

gww

Hate parrots? That's fine. :D

I have an intense dislike of ignorant members who come on here , ask for help, and are so bad mannered they can't be bothered to say a simple thank you when other members try to help.

Have a nice day. :o

well I didn't say HATE parrots, I just didn't want them for a pet. I do like parrots actually, since they have the amazing ability to talk, but my family don't want them since they sometimes make too much noise.

you know what I mean.

GWW

Actually you did say "hate"....... :o