Where to buy motorcycle protective clothing in Bangkok?

funlovinkid

After doing some searching here, I found a few articles on this subject, but they're very outdated. Can anyone share information about good places to buy this stuff? At a minimum, I'm interested in an armored mesh jacket, and a helmet, but I might go for pants and boots as well.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or suggestions.

+1 for Paddock

Haven't been inside Panda Rider.

Was in Paddock last week picking up a pair of new boots.

Good range of products. Decent prices. And good service.

Easy to get to as well if using the MRT.

+1 for Paddock, has a good selection of both jackets and helmets.

Be strong with the staff though, I found that they hounded me around the shop a little. Not sure if this is usual procedure, maybe because I went into the store late in the evening and they wanted to go home. Who knows?

320 sp is a good one. Broad assortment and good value

Bought me helmet there.

After it got stolen and I wanted to have the same model I tried auto2speed near Golden Mount. Also not bad but except for the helmet I think it's overpriced

There are a couple of nice shops, next to each other, but I don't believe they are related in Ratchadaphisek Road.

The easiest way to describe the location is on the west side of Ratchada as you walk, heading north from the Pracha Songkhro junction at Huay Kwang.

Or if you prefer; about half way between The Cultural Centre, and Huay Kwang MRT stations.

I currently live in China but will be coming to Thailand Bangkok round bout Feb 6th staying for a week, and would like to visit some local bike shops (crusers, choppers HD's), kustom kulture as well as any event that might be held in the country during that week, and any info will be appreciated.

I would highly recommend VNP Racing at the 4 way intersection of Nong Yai for helmets. https://goo.gl/maps/EaHb91oNGBu They have amazing prices and great service. I've been there multiple times.

You can also get various accessories, shocks, and vanity modifications. My favourite day is the large JNTAN cargo box and rack for just THB 2000. It can hold 7KG.

Ah okay, thanks for the heads up.

Good copies? IE would I know the difference by looking at them? Lol

You may or may not know the difference, but the road you are sliding down(in an off) cares not one jot how good the copy looks, as it will show the quality of fabric and stitching no mercy.