Health Insurance

I want to get health insurance as I know it is only a matter of time before I crash my bike. I know there is BUPA and some others. I would appreciate some feedback on which one is the best. Also, which level to get (i.e. Bupa has about 3 or 4 levels to purchase).

Thanks.

Mafaso

Mafaso, there are alot of threads in the Health section that discuss just this topic. Please use the search function at the bottom of the health forum to find the posts.

I always go for BUPA. Costs approx. 28,000 per year (Platinum), covers all in-patient cost and covers you world wide (except America and Canada)

Mafaso, there are alot of threads in the Health section that discuss just this topic. Please use the search function at the bottom of the health forum to find the posts.

I always go for BUPA. Costs approx. 28,000 per year (Platinum), covers all in-patient cost and covers you world wide (except America and Canada)

Well, that's the deal, I'm American and want to be covered if I travel back home. I beleive you are covered but at a lower rate while there.