90 day reporting KK

Hi went today needed some other paperwork sorted for yellow book so thought I would do 90 day report (due 4th Nov) arrived at 1300 the actual process took 5 mins that was with the additional paperwork for yellow book however the wait was 2.30 hrs staff were friendly indeed happy would be a better word. Given the quick story I am about to convey 4 desks working all four for the full time minus the 5 mins it took for my bits were occupied with (not having a pop here) Americans four getting extensions based on marriage now wether they had decided to go together or just coincidence I have no idea but it was very entertaining and quite a bit embarrassing I have to say. Non had correct paperwork all refused to accept it was there fault arguments in every corner in fact at one stage all 4 immigration officers were I belive talking to each other on there mobiles. Pictures and bank statements were the two main ones one chap didn't have his passport but could not see a problem with that as he had photocopies? ??? Anyway it passed the afternoon as for mine nothing needed just passport and a smile. Job done new date stapled to passport and additional paperwork stamped and signed with a smile. So from me well done immigration officers at KK no raised voices from them very professional.

• Like 2