Music for The TVF Brigades......

pgrahmm

https://youtu.be/YD1APGofTSk

Since we are investigating brigades.....

How about US?

FMAB - the Farang Music Appreciation Brigade.....

Lot's of good choices.....This is a favorite of mine....Although for pure listening I think the studio version is a better listen....

Private Investigations - Dire Straits

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://youtu.be/n4zRe_wvJw8

To the bragade tromping around Cowboy/Nana/Pattaya - looking to find the perfect lady & and leaving all their common sense someplace else in their quest for good time happiness.....The TAGGG brigade.....For the Tattoo A Go Go Gaga brigade....Their best & timeless moves exemplified by this timeless musical rendition and performer.....

Groucho (and brothers Marx) - Lydia The Tattoo'd Lady .....

Move over Big Mama Thornton (Tutsi - protest thread) & and make room for another legend out of the vault.....

To all the brave and dedicated TVF cyclists like rgs, risking life and limb on the roads to enhance their cardiovascular systems....... or do they just pedal one of those machines with no wheels in a gym that goes to Nakhon Nowhere, figuratively speaking? 5555

Perhaps their real motive, as a student confessed to me, is to meet one of the many attractive females that haunt such joints?

I'd like to join you but you see....., I don't own my bike, either with wheels or without.

Another for the bikers.

BN, nothing to do with cardiovascular, its all about keeping the beer gut at bay, why do so many let themselves go over here?

This heat and humidity is great, like a free sauna, sweat all that crap out your system.

Never been to Nakon Nowhere, but Nakon Nayok is just up the road, throw the bike in the back off the car, then hit the road.

Plenty of Bkk hotties doing the same, what a great way to meet them if so inclined.

Bike will also be accompanying me to Khao Yai this New Year, thats great for biking.

good to see rgs is not such a city boy, there's some wonderful nature in Thailand for those who look but it can be tough. Has anyone ever brushed the leaves of a plant called หมามุ่ย mar mui? I have never experienced such agonizing itching, Frantic application of mud, water didn't lessen the agony for several minutes. The Thais were laughing as they should have- fancy walking in the jungle bare chested!

To the adventurous brigade, fearless, and foolish perhaps, but up for something new and memorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHX9Eyt3MWA

good to see rgs is not such a city boy, there's some wonderful nature in Thailand for those who look but it can be tough. Has anyone ever brushed the leaves of a plant called หมามุ่ย mar mui? I have never experienced such agonizing itching, Frantic application of mud, water didn't lessen the agony for several minutes. The Thais were laughing as they should have- fancy walking in the jungle bare chested!

To the adventurous brigade, fearless, and foolish perhaps, but up for something new and memorable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHX9Eyt3MWA

As someone that can get poison oak/sumac in under a few hours → when it takes others 3 days......You have my sympathy = but → I'm still laughing at ya......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The TV owners must love headlines such as today about an English girl going missing in Thailand. Out come all the assumptions, prejudices, no poster has a clue of course as to what actually happened, but never mind.........let's hear it for the let's....... to conclusions brigade

\

• 3 months later...