TURN OFF NEWSLETTERS &'notifications!

buji

Each emailed newsletter has a link at the bottom you can select to unsubscribe from the service, since the newsletter can be subscribed individually, separately from your ThaiVisa member account, using the same or different email address. The link should be the easiest.

Otherwise I suggest you send an email to: support @ thaivisa . com

List your issue (wanting to unsubscribe), and include your member name and the email address(es) you've used to subscribe to the service.

Each emailed newsletter has a link at the bottom you can select to unsubscribe from the service, since the newsletter can be subscribed individually, separately from your ThaiVisa member account, using the same or different email address. The link should be the easiest.

Otherwise I suggest you send an email to: support @ thaivisa . com

List your issue (wanting to unsubscribe), and include your member name and the email address(es) you've used to subscribe to the service.

Yes & each time I select "unsubscribe", I get double the SPAM from this website.

Got 83 today, anything you reply to in this crap app automatically becomes a subscription & no where in settings can you turn it off. I just went thru my subscriptions & individually turned each off as well as this one, but know doubt I'm replying here will automatically re activate it. These are subscriptions which you can but have to manually turn off, it's the newsletters that don't show up here but pop up in your email that never go away.

Are you always this antagonistic when asking for help?

The purpose of asking for forwarded copies of the email you say are "double the amount of unwanted emails, housing, newsletters, dailies of Thailand BS" and "double the SPAM from this website" is to identify what is being 'doubled' and how it is happening. It may be a simple misconfiguration of your ThaiVisa account preferences, or an larger issue with your email provider delivering multiple/duplicate copies of the same email.

If you don't want any assistance in working through the issue (preserving the account and selecting to receive only newsletters, dailies, and active thread notifications) then you may just want to email support (at) thaivisa.com and ask that your account be suspended/closed and all emails stopped.