Perfect World

I read here time and time again people telling others to stop whinging,well maybe they are whinging because they are concerned over the current climate here in Thailand and how it may affect them

Then i get a lawyer and do it properly :D sorry i had to laugh at this one.

I have a company here and i employ the services of a lawyer and would you believe i know more about what is going on than he does thanks to the knowledgeable people that post on here.

Before Sunbelt come on here now and say you should have come to us i tried on 4 occasions but it appears everybodys fingers must be broken as they cant use the dialer on a phone to call people back.GREG.

For those of you who constantly sound off at the people airing their complaints YOU REALY NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELFS.

As i and many others believe your perfect little worlds with your perfect little wifes in your perfect little house is on the brink of being shattered,so open your windows and smell the roses and get back into the world of what is realy happening.

Read between the lines on what is going on stop burrying your head wherever you may be sticking it and remove your brains from between your legs and put them back into your head.

I have the correct visas i own a company here that pays its taxes and employs people everything you say we should do,and i still dont feel welcome.

Infact i will be taking my money elsewhere very shortly,who wants to live under constant threat of rule changes that change monthly it appears.

:o

So thats all from me and thats all from him :D