Baby locked inside parked pick-up in Central Pattaya

webfact

Baby locked inside parked pick-up in Central Pattaya

baby-1.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA; -- A newborn child was accidentally locked inside a parked pick-up truck in Central Pattaya on Thursday Morning prompting a full emergency response by the authorities who knew they had to rescue the child quickly as the air-conditioning was not switched on.

The female driver of the Mitsubishi Triton Pick-up, who does not wish to be identified, was returning from the North Pattaya Bus Terminal after dropping her sister off there. On her way back she misplaced her house keys and thought her sister may still have them.

In a panic, she parked her truck and began searching the inside of the vehicle as her child slept in a child’s seat.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218794/baby-locked-inside-parked-pick-up-in-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-30

I can understand the car locking the doors when the vehicle begins to move, and it relocking the doors if unlocked and then no door is opened within a specified time, but this circumstance, as described, I do not. Bloody car would lock me out as I filled it up!

Edited by jacko45k

Somehow she left the driver seat and went to move around her vehicle but the automatic locking device on all of the doors activated while her keys remained in the ignition.

Had a Triton before and the manual says it will never automatic lock.

Never tried it out , lucky me.

Have one now and not sure how she could have done that.......blink.png

Stopped at an ATM to get some money. Left keys in the car and Biff the Bull Terrier in the car...

Biff hit the Drivers side door lock and locked the entire car...with keys in it.

No choice but to bust out one of the windows.

Biff thought it was awesome. Dumbest dog ever.

Baby in car...bust window immediately.

Stopped at an ATM to get some money. Left keys in the car and Biff the Bull Terrier in the car...

Biff hit the Drivers side door lock and locked the entire car...with keys in it.

Baby in car...bust window immediately.

Absolutely! Human (and canine) lives matter more than a 'precious' vehicle, although some may be too enamored of the latter.

Biff: "Taught your dumb ass a lesson, didn't I, numbskull!" :)

BTW, kudos to the lady for having a proper baby car seat. Hope this is noted by others.

Edited by WitawatWatawit

Biff: "Taught your dumb ass a lesson, didn't I, numbskull!" smile.png

BTW, kudos to the lady for having a proper baby car seat. Hope this is noted by others.

He sure did...and I call him the dumb one...

Could have been worse. Could have left the engine running and Biff could have shifted into Drive and disappeared off down the road...

Only happens once...lucky I learn from my stupidity...most times.