Fishing in lake near Nong noch garden (map)

BeefSlapper

Nice thought but I would need water samples analysed before fishing in the waterways or lakes around here unless you're doing catch & release. Beach fishing may be cleaner but wouldn't expect much in the way of fish stocks.

My darling wife tells me fishing's bad kharma too!?

That one is fine

Just be careful, there are a couple of reservoir north of silverlake in Soi Wat Yan, the one called Mab Fuk Thong 1 and 2 are okay but is a bit isolated, so bring a friend

The one next to the temple is a no-no

There are shops lining the road that sell live fish for merit making, Thai people buy the fish and release in into the water for good karma, even though at night the shops cast nets to 'get back' their fish and the locals do fish there, it's probably bad form and is frowned upon

That one is fine

Just be careful, there are a couple of reservoir north of silverlake in Soi Wat Yan, the one called Mab Fuk Thong 1 and 2 are okay but is a bit isolated, so bring a friend

The one next to the temple is a no-no

There are shops lining the road that sell live fish for merit making, Thai people buy the fish and release in into the water for good karma, even though at night the shops cast nets to 'get back' their fish and the locals do fish there, it's probably bad form and is frowned upon

thx for info

I been few times on that temple lake, did fish thing, its like omg, its infested with fish :)

I throw whole loaf of bread and it takes few sec to disappear.

Waater looks clean there, and I would not eat them anyway, just for chill

Nice thought but I would need water samples analysed before fishing in the waterways or lakes around here unless you're doing catch & release. Beach fishing may be cleaner but wouldn't expect much in the way of fish stocks.

My darling wife tells me fishing's bad kharma too!?

my gf tells me same thing, that fish get hurt, and not to fish, thats why i never did, until now i saw cheap telescopic rods for 250 in mike mall :)

might get one

That Khlong Bang Phai looks massive, what about there?

https://goo.gl/maps/TuuZmtEH4PN2

That one is a bit difficult to access the water, while there are roads around the dyke but the water's edge is a bit overgrown, so you can't just park up on the road and cast from there.

There are some paths to the water the local use, often you'll see a lonely motorcycle parked on the path's entrance

The Mab Fuk Thong 1 one here if you keep going down the path to the right after the dyke, pass a rubber plantation, you'll come to a shaded area with plenty of space to park the car right on the water's edge, perfect place really, but sometime groups of Thais do come on the back of the pickup truck with music. If you enjoy 4WD the path does lead out to highway 331 or you can summit a few of the hills there too

https://goo.gl/maps/hPWJYJdt9tE2

Edited by digbeth

That Khlong Bang Phai looks massive, what about there?

https://goo.gl/maps/TuuZmtEH4PN2

That one is a bit difficult to access the water, while there are roads around the dyke but the water's edge is a bit overgrown, so you can't just park up on the road and cast from there.

There are some paths to the water the local use, often you'll see a lonely motorcycle parked on the path's entrance

The Mab Fuk Thong 1 one here if you keep going down the path to the right after the dyke, pass a rubber plantation, you'll come to a shaded area with plenty of space to park the car right on the water's edge, perfect place really, but sometime groups of Thais do come on the back of the pickup truck with music. If you enjoy 4WD the path does lead out to highway 331 or you can summit a few of the hills there too

https://goo.gl/maps/hPWJYJdt9tE2

U ever fish there?

Got anything?

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk