Thaksin posts photo wearing red

rooster59

He is a sly insidious odious loathsome character and as usual egging others on to fight his battles while he wallows in luxury.

Nothing like leading from the rear.

All that from a creature who claims to have washed his hands of politics and refuses to return to face his problems whilst still a number of his foot soldier pawns languish in prison forgotten and ignored by the leaders of the cause they stood for.

I'm sure you could have found a few more meaningful adjectives to describe this piece of human waste

So many Thaksin bashers here today. TiT ... get real people. Love him or hate him the guy (and his sis + party + followers) still have the undying support of the majority of people here in Thailand. And lest you forget Prayut is PM only because of an illegal coup ... he does not represent the will of people rather he represents the will of the money brokers of this country who have always been opposed to any kind of democracy whatever that may be. Until there is full and unconditional reconciliation this situation will continue to draw out forever and a day. I would argue that no one in power here in Thailand is totally "clean" ... that's the way this country is. But then all you have to do is look at the politics of the USA and the skeletons some of their politicians have in the cupboard. Anyhow the mere mention of the name Thaksin certainly shows some people's true colours ... pardon the pun.

When you truly believe what you wrote, I pity you! Mind you, I stopped reading at '...still have the undying support of the majority of people here in Thailand'...

What is wrong with the media in this country?

Why they need to report that Taksin wearing a red shirt and his son a white shirt,

Why not leave the Shinawatras out of the news,

I would like that.

Cause it sells newspapers.

Yes, and keeps simple minds focussed on Thaksin, rather than looking a little bit closer to home on how the country is being run.

They are box office, on TVF as soon as Thaksin comes up you can bet your house that within a minute certain posters will flock to the thread and rehash the same old arguments over and over.

What are you saying smutty ? That the newspapers want to keep "simple minds" focused on Thaksin, rather than how the country is being run ? Or does the Junta tell the newspapers to run stories about Thaksin, for that reason? whistling.gif

Maybe you should tell TVF boss not to have Thaksin stories on the forum, so the simple minds can concentrate on the running of the country. thumbsup.gif

So many Thaksin bashers here today. TiT ... get real people. Love him or hate him the guy (and his sis + party + followers) still have the undying support of the majority of people here in Thailand. And lest you forget Prayut is PM only because of an illegal coup ... he does not represent the will of people rather he represents the will of the money brokers of this country who have always been opposed to any kind of democracy whatever that may be. Until there is full and unconditional reconciliation this situation will continue to draw out forever and a day. I would argue that no one in power here in Thailand is totally "clean" ... that's the way this country is. But then all you have to do is look at the politics of the USA and the skeletons some of their politicians have in the cupboard. Anyhow the mere mention of the name Thaksin certainly shows some people's true colours ... pardon the pun.

Majority of people - based on their gaining the largest minority last general election would that be?

Many pissed off PTP voters since then. His belief he's loved so much he's above the law backfired when his amnesty fiasco hit the fan.

A Junta or a autocracy with an immoral lying family of criminals who put themselves above law.

Not much choice.

Thaksin a man without a country just to escape Thai justice.

Thai justice.. as in Koh Tao style, the perfect case?

There is no such thing a justice in Thailand and given the current situation stand up the fool who would subject himself to junta justice.

Keep on dreaming!

I was around quite a bit of Bangkok today and very very few moronic foolish sheep dressed in red.

Oh how I laughed and laughed!

cheesy.gif

In my area I would say 20-30% of the thai's were wearing red.

Do you live near Don Muang in a suburb were a (though) convicted red confirmed thug is (still) running the (violent) show (you remember, the arrogant bastard on a jetsky during the floods)? Or maybe in some 'liberated' 'democratic' 'pluralist' red district somewhere else? It would no doubt explain it, though 20-30% would still not be 'the majority of the people' there either, even in the rich imagination of the UDD propaganda...

I was around quite a bit of Bangkok today and very very few moronic foolish sheep dressed in red.

cheesy.gif

You obviously weren't in 'marinediscoking''s neighbourhood, were you? Oh, come on, don't tell us he could have been exaggerating with his 20-30% of red, shirts or faces, such an honest and straight forward contributor, what a shame it would be!

I haven't seen the photo, but did he wear a shirt like this?

attachicon.gif2012-05-19 new red Tshirt.jpg

Would they make doormats with the same print? Would be a commercial success no doubt!

(When some dye hard red moron would react on this, I could remind him of the much more insulting print under the soles of flip-flops seen around Ratchapasong in 2010...)

When you truly believe what you wrote, I pity you! Mind you, I stopped reading at '...still have the undying support of the majority of people here in Thailand'...

It was probably a reference to the 'cannon fodder' dying support Thaksin the de facto UDD / red-shirt leader has.

The money broker part is interesting. May I be excused to write 'Amply rich Pheu Thai elite figures', those who palmed in the grassroots and let them forget about their own entltlement, their own rights as opposed to serflike duties to the Thaksin clan.

cheesy.gif

Do you live near Don Muang in a suburb were a (though) convicted red confirmed thug is (still) running the (violent) show (you remember, the arrogant bastard on a jetsky during the floods)? Or maybe in some 'liberated' 'democratic' 'pluralist' red district somewhere else? It would no doubt explain it, though 20-30% would still not be 'the majority of the people' there either, even in the rich imagination of the UDD propaganda...

Karun Hosakul although he bats for the wrong team , he still gives me goose pimples when I see those sexy pics he did for a gay magazine. Urhh! Come on Abhasit, it's your turn to strip for the camera.

cheesy.gif

pattaya. I didn't know about it until one of my staff came in wearing red. She said she's going to wear red every Sunday now. When I was out and about I took look and estimated the 20-30%

cheesy.gif

Where do you live ? New York ? coffee1.gif

You did not miss much, I read the entire comment and it was your typical red dribble straight out of the "The Little Red Book of Lies, BS and Propaganda".

He is so full of shit.

Almost every politician is full of shit but I do enjoy Thaksin's constant teasing of the junta from where his section 44 big stick has no power.

You can almost see Prayut's face about to explode at the mention of his nemesis.

Thaksin must be even more pissed he did´nt get the support he expected to get! Som nam na.

RED SHIRTS in major provinces were quiet yesterday, failing to give a moral boost to former prime ministerYingluck Shinawatra as she faces increased pressure from the junta over her government's rice-pledging scheme.

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/politics/Red-shirts-go-to-ground-after-Article-44-used-30272069.html