Pattaya Rescue Workers clash with Pattaya Police Officer during call-out

rooster59

Pattaya Rescue Workers clash with Pattaya Police Officer during call-out

rescue-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: A group of 30 Pattaya Rescue Volunteers, supported by the Chairman of the Rescue Foundation, made a complaint at Pattaya Police Station early on Sunday Morning following an angry incident which occurred between a group of rescue workers and a Pattaya Police Officer.

The rescue workers were called to an incident on Pattaya Second Road in South Pattaya which was also attended by a Bangkok Hospital Pattaya Ambulance. As the medics arrived, a modified pick-up driven by a Pattaya Police Officer, who appeared to be off-duty, arrived and the officer stopped in front of the rescue vehicle, blocking them from leaving.

Full story...http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218826/pattaya-rescue-workers-clash-with-pattaya-police-officer-during-call-out/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-01

When they gonna clean up this bunch of idiots.

Whenever a minor accident happens rescue services from all corners of the city will start a race to the scene, thereby endangering lots of other road users.

Next the "winner" of the race will start a new race to the hospital of his choice, thereby breaking every traffic rule written in the Thai law, with in his load area someone with a scratch on his knee.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

"As the medics arrived, a modified pick-up driven by a Pattaya Police Officer, who appeared to be off-duty, arrived and the officer stopped in front of the rescue vehicle, blocking them from leaving."

looking for Restoration for loss of face earlier this year and some more tea money, but sure mostly about the face.....

"the officer involved in the incident has been identified as Police Sergeant Tonatan, who has encountered problems before after being the subject of a social media campaign in July 2015 after he was pictured driving a Police Motorbike without a helmet."

glad to see that he is now driving a a modified pick-up without a helmet.... but off-duty this time...... wai2.gif

TIT

but sure, someone should get angry....

The last paragraph is the saddest indictment of all...

"It is not thought the complaint by the rescue workers will be taken any further after both sides decided to apologize and go their separate ways."

You just have to appreciate Thainess. No fault, mai bpen rai. Of course all of this is without any regard/concern for the accident victim(s).

"It is not thought the complaint by the rescue workers will be taken any further after both sides decided to apologize and go their separate ways."

What became of the accident victim while all this was going on? Bled out? Friend told me story of near drowning victim in Jomtien. Took almost an hour for rescue to show up, proceeded to do nothing for good length of time, then had to shoo friends out of ambulance before could load up. Pattaya may have good medical facilities, but just hope you can crawl there on your own if you need some service.

2nd quality, private Bangkok hospitals pay bounties to these rescue foundations to bring in juicy trauma victims. Fights between competing crews at accident scenes are not unusual.

Accident victims can count on a long ride to whatever hospital bids the highest.

What the SGT is ?

He is a dirty scum bag and should be kicked out the back fire exit

I would like the job

Pattaya cowboys from good old Isan. The Police chief obviously has not out any fear into these retards

Promoting death are they <deleted>

Edited by Vandadavid

Blasted awful Rescue Vehicles. about 2 years ago my PCX became embedded in the front of a Vios that came round the bend on my side of the road. After about 20 mins a rescue vehicle arrived , it was an old Toyota thing , I had to lie on the steel floor and hold the tailgate closed with my hand , if I had damaged my spine I can't imagine the outcome. Oh the rescuers sat up front.

At the beginning there were no ambulance or rescue pickup trucks to take you to a hospital. That was done by a passerby and if you were unlucky you died.

Yes died..... one more time.....died.....

So you idiots that complain about rescue workers getting to the accident "too quickly" need to go out to the bush, crack you head open, lay on the pavement and watch yourself bleed to death.

Only then would you understand that getting help faster than slower is generally thought of as good.

And for those you don't know....The rescue service is Illegal, all 80 branches of them in Thailand. Thailand has a law preventing good samaritan acts without the association with a hospital.

Private Hospitals only want paying patients and Government Hospitals don't provide the service.

The way these groups are allowed to work for free and not get arrested is an exception granted, by the King I think, to this organization allowing them to work for free.

I have watched them progress from just a bare pickup with a few towels, to reasonable paramedics (considering its a volunteer group) that has saved many lives.

The biggest problem with the way they drive are the rude, stupid, and uncaring drivers in front of them who will not, repeat not, again not move out of the way. Forcing these guys to do some "fast and furious" moves.....or they can sit in traffic for 40 min and let the patient die.....

So if you want to vent, complain about the lack of awareness of the avg Thai driver...

Personal experience 16 years ago I was knocked off my bike with another bike. Police came and took us to the station for the report, I was hurt, bleeding, gravel imbedded in my skin. They police did not care at all, took a few hours to settle up the paperwork, then I was free to go. I asked if they could call a tuk tuk for me, no.... I went on a motorcycle taxi......at least now you can get some treatment before going to the station....