Where can i buy a good quality lemon squeezer in Chiang Mai?

sunoco27

my wife is not for hire....but you can have the pickle slicer.

but she does use a little plastic device (at big c..tesco, etc), slices our lemons in half, and twists out the juiciness.

I never drink water without some fresh lemon juice (no sugar or additives either)

Makes my whole system run better. Fresh, zesty ice water with fresh lemon...I drink a pitcherful everyday. I got use to the tartness..and it has actually made anything with sugar ..less appealing. I guess it's an acquired taste...but now...when I taste anything sweet..it sickens me.

Edited by slipperylobster

There are wooden lemon/lime squeezers made locally that look like the old nut crackers. They have a dished out bowl on one side and a dome on the other. Squeeze the handles together and it turns the fruit inside out, squeezing out ALL the juice while leaving the seeds behind. I bought mine about 10 years ago in the souvenir shop at the Mae Sa Elephant Camp, but I'd imagine they are sold in most souvenir shops that sell Thai wood crafts. I use it at least 5 times a week and have for the past 10 years. No sign of wear as yet.

Made in Chiang Mai look around all the shops they're, everywhere and about 500 baht.

http://www.teaklimey.com/teak-wood-lemon-squeezer.php

Where there's a Hillpiggy Smythe trekking stick one of Dennis' lime squeezers won't be far away

This is just about what I was describing, but made for the little round limes. It appears that this company sells them as well

right here.... http://www.teaklimey.com/teak-wood-lime-squeezer.php

Just used it once again this evening to make the dressing for Yum Woon Sen.

Edited by FolkGuitar