Many Thai sex workers say they are happy in their jobs

webfact

But it's entirely possible and very likely they turn off whatever sophistication and intellect they have to prepare themselves for a night of partying and intercourse with guys old enough to be their grandfathers.

Isn't it the point of a night of partying to turn off your brains and let go, grannies or not? Most even use alcohol as an accelerant, numbs the frontal lobe. Fornicating is best done at the base animal level.

Goodness me, I am sure the poor young girl things the same about your "base animal level" as she is "enduring" your old wrinkly carcass panting all over her whilst she is covered in drool.

Without the need for cash none of these girls would put themselves through a single night with 95% of the old geezers on here.

I find it all repulsive. I doubt anyone of you has the fortitude to google the human trafficking nightmare in this part of the world and the training ground Thailand has become for shipping prostitutes all of the world. Just carry on regardless telling yourself you are part of a social justice plan contributing to a way of life these women would not have without you,, very sad.

As I have said before, I hope there is a custodial sentence for the "punters" sometime soon.

Lighten up, mate. Or go tell it to the Thais. The only girls I've ever seen here that even appeared to be forced into anything were in the places they go.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No single mothers pension, child support, social security, ect in thailand. + 100 other variables.

I bet the dogooders on this page arent giving these girls money every month through the goodness of there heart. So how are they supposed to survive? They dont want to work for 200 to 300 bart per day. Any ideas?

I think most people defend and justify prostitution in Thailand because Thai prostitutes give much better personal service than their Western counterparts. It's more personal and it often feels like a relationship.

I assume a Western prostitute would not even kiss her client.

I admit that I am curious about bargirl scene and if I wasn't in a relationship I would certainly explore it.

But.... I still highly doubt the original happiness report.

Why don't you just fully embrace your inner scumbag and enjoy the services of a Thai Bargirl? All you need to do is to look up in the sky and follow the 2nd star on the right until morning. You will arrive in the land of the Lost Boys who are all seeking the wonders of the Girl Friend Experience. An experience that they never had the opportunity to experience in their own homeland.

By the way, these girls don't sell anything. They rent it. Selling is a one time thing but they can rent themselves over and over again. You may even get lucky and find a rent to own model.

As I have said on many occasions…there is nothing deep going on within their minds.

Frankly, they seem genuinely bemused (and happy) that an orifice that is most frequently used to urinate can be a source of income.

Quite clearly you failed the female anatomy course ...............coffee1.gif

I think most people defend and justify prostitution in Thailand because Thai prostitutes give much better personal service than their Western counterparts. It's more personal and it often feels like a relationship.

I assume a Western prostitute would not even kiss her client.

I admit that I am curious about bargirl scene and if I wasn't in a relationship I would certainly explore it.

But.... I still highly doubt the original happiness report.

Why don't you just fully embrace your inner scumbag and enjoy the services of a Thai Bargirl? All you need to do is to look up in the sky and follow the 2nd star on the right until morning. You will arrive in the land of the Lost Boys who are all seeking the wonders of the Girl Friend Experience. An experience that they never had the opportunity to experience in their own homeland.

By the way, these girls don't sell anything. They rent it. Selling is a one time thing but they can rent themselves over and over again. You may even get lucky and find a rent to own model.

I liked your post because I wasn't sure what we're you rambling on about.

Goodness me, I am sure the poor young girl things the same about your "base animal level" as she is "enduring" your old wrinkly carcass panting all over her whilst she is covered in drool.

Without the need for cash none of these girls would put themselves through a single night with 95% of the old geezers on here.

So they choose a profession where old wrinkly carcasses drool over them. Up to them. A plumber will invariably get covered by <deleted> in his career, an emergency responder will be carrying body parts, a fireman will get singed. Part of the perks of the chosen profession. Edited by DrTuner

Some of these girls will have 3 or 4 farangs on the go, who fly back to Europe or wherever but who continue to send the girl anywhere between about 10k-40k per month.

I bet some of these girls make 100k per month.

No wonder they are happy.

Don't forget it is the money these girls bring in that is pretty much bank rolling most of Isaan.

They are not to happy when the pimp boyfriend demands money for whyskey and they have not had customer.

No single mothers pension, child support, social security, ect in thailand. + 100 other variables.

I bet the dogooders on this page arent giving these girls money every month through the goodness of there heart. So how are they supposed to survive? They dont want to work for 200 to 300 bart per day. Any ideas?

Millions of other hard working Thai mothers are coping without giving their sexuality to anyone who pays.

So they choose a profession where old wrinkly carcasses drool over them. Up to them. A plumber will invariably get covered by <deleted> in his career, an emergency responder will be carrying body parts, a fireman will get singed. Part of the perks of the chosen profession.

A plumber's job doesn't have any impact on the gene pool. Not the same.

Millions of other hard working Thai mothers are coping without giving their sexuality to anyone who pays.

Yes youre right. This has been a very interesting learning tool for me. Very interesting to see peoples opinions on the other half. My wife isnt 1 , i couldnt stay with someone who went down that road. But it takes all types to make up this world.so who am i to judge

Are these millions upon millions from upkountry?

There not giving up their sexualitee. To them its just a job.

I say its ingrained in them from birth.

What a load of Horlicks, Most Thai women Go into prostitution becasue there are no jobs for them, Many are poor and many have been abandoned by their Thai partners usualy with children. Thai women cannot get jobs until they are 18, then they are told they are to old at 30. If you know nothing else you would say, "yes I like my job"

Utter nonsense Thailand has plenty of jobs and I have met girls with good degrees who have given up work to go into prostitution. They don't like the work, what they like is the money, that's why they do it and not because there are no other jobs

It is quite something to read the justifications in this thread from the males who have sexual relations with defacto mentally retarded people. True, not all sex workers are mentally deficient, but It is quite obvious that many are, and yet there are clients who seek them out, exploiting their vulnerabilities. People with above average IQs or job skills or an education are not typically going to seek out sex trade work. It is a job sector that attracts people with impaired cognitive skills, drug addictions, psychological issues and mental illness and debt. Happiness for these people is different for them compared to the young woman who is working as a bank teller or the male who is working at Tesco.

Then

How do you explain, most of them learnt English, and you didn't learn Thai?

(Not to mention the girls that learnt Swedish, French, Mandarin and German)

PS

You need to pay guarantee money (100kbht and up) to work as a bank teller.

Speaking a language is little or no measure of intelligence. Children all over the world learn them every day.

So, in all your omniscient presence, you are saying children are not intelligent.

It is quite something to read the justifications in this thread from the males who have sexual relations with defacto mentally retarded people. True, not all sex workers are mentally deficient, but It is quite obvious that many are, and yet there are clients who seek them out, exploiting their vulnerabilities. People with above average IQs or job skills or an education are not typically going to seek out sex trade work. It is a job sector that attracts people with impaired cognitive skills, drug addictions, psychological issues and mental illness and debt. Happiness for these people is different for them compared to the young woman who is working as a bank teller or the male who is working at Tesco.

Then

How do you explain, most of them learnt English, and you didn't learn Thai?

(Not to mention the girls that learnt Swedish, French, Mandarin and German)

PS

You need to pay guarantee money (100kbht and up) to work as a bank teller.

Speaking a language is little or no measure of intelligence. Children all over the world learn them every day.

So, in all your omniscient presence, you are saying children are not intelligent.

If you understood what I said, you wouldn't ask the question.

It doesn't take intelligence or education to learn a language.

What a load of Horlicks, Most Thai women Go into prostitution becasue there are no jobs for them, Many are poor and many have been abandoned by their Thai partners usualy with children. Thai women cannot get jobs until they are 18, then they are told they are to old at 30. If you know nothing else you would say, "yes I like my job"

Utter nonsense Thailand has plenty of jobs and I have met girls with good degrees who have given up work to go into prostitution. They don't like the work, what they like is the money, that's why they do it and not because there are no other jobs

If this were true more bkk chicks would be hookers. Its no wonder most cum from upkountry-where edukation is just not up to par.

Always exceptions. None is pattaya though...........hahaha.

Thai at Heart said, "It doesn't take intelligence or education to learn a language."

Well, that must be why such eloquent English is written on this forum.

You are actually trying to convince me language can be learned without having a brain or being taught?

But it's entirely possible and very likely they turn off whatever sophistication and intellect they have to prepare themselves for a night of partying and intercourse with guys old enough to be their grandfathers.

Isn't it the point of a night of partying to turn off your brains and let go, grannies or not? Most even use alcohol as an accelerant, numbs the frontal lobe. Fornicating is best done at the base animal level.

I find it all repulsive. I doubt anyone of you has the fortitude to google the human trafficking nightmare in this part of the world and the training ground Thailand has become for shipping prostitutes all of the world. Just carry on regardless telling yourself you are part of a social justice plan contributing to a way of life these women would not have without you,, very sad.

As I have said before, I hope there is a custodial sentence for the "punters" sometime soon.

GAZZPA: We often mock the things we are to be.

At what point did you start hating your father? Many women totally enjoy the company and companionship of elderly men. Elderly men have already made it in life and are more likely to be successful. They are more knowledgeable and understand how to treat women. They are kinder, more patient and more understanding. Women feel far more secure with an older man than they do with callow, pimply faced, bang 'em for hours, selfish and self centered young men. Women appreciate the older gentleman and feel far more secure. Older men don't run around and cheat on their women as younger men do. They also don't beat them. Lastly, women marry up.

Edited by Guy360

A plumber's job doesn't have any impact on the gene pool. Not the same.

Exactly what "impact on the gene pool" concerns you? FYI the aim of prostitution isn't creating offspring, and on the rare occasion that it does, the overwhelming majority will be Thai/Thai. Those few incidental births caused by miscegenation will be more intelligent and, IMHO, better looking, if my experience of owning dogs is any indication.

Thai at Heart said, "It doesn't take intelligence or education to learn a language."

You are actually trying to convince me language can be learned without having a brain or being taught?

Having a brain? Primates, whales and dolphins have language.

There are literally millions of people who learn languages every day, and yet have measurably very low iq, all over the world. Kids who fail every academic subject in school still learn to speak their native tongue.

So are you genuinely telling me that you need to be of above average intelligence to be able to learn to speak a language.

7 year olds the world over are fluent in at least one language, Many in 2 or 3.

Go and live somewhere and immerse yourself for a couple of years and try a bit, and it's amazing what anyone can do.

Don't even try and you won't learn.

It is purely an extent of effort not ability. Not all will get an A. But language ability isn't necessarily about an A. I have seen it myself in the UK in the last 6 months.

Foreign labourers on a site in London with barely any language ability now conversing quite easily in English in six months. I listened to radio 4 the other day with a 8 year old Street kid from Sierra Leone talking in virtually fluent English about losing his entire family to ebola.

Are they genius? Did these people attend Oxford or Harvard or have access to language teachers?

Not in any way shape or form. Do you speak more than one language? If you don't, just get stuck in and see what u can do in two years.

I promise you, you will learn more language in 2 years than you will ever learn about astrophysics.

Edited by Thai at Heart

At what point did you start hating your father? Many women totally enjoy the company and companionship of elderly men. Elderly men have already made it in life and are more likely to be successful. They are more knowledgeable and understand how to treat women. They are kinder, more patient and more understanding. Women feel far more secure with an older man than they do with callow, pimply faced, bang 'em for hours, selfish and self centered young men. Women appreciate the older gentleman and feel far more secure. Older men don't run around and cheat on their women as younger men do. They also don't beat them. Lastly, women marry up.

And , they have money,which means "security" Money is the international language.

There are literally millions of people who learn languages every day, and yet have measurably very low iq, all over the world. Kids who fail every academic subject in school still learn to speak their native tongue.

So are you genuinely telling me that you need to be of above average intelligence to be able to learn to speak a language.

Go and live somewhere and immerse yourself for a couple of years and try a bit, and it's amazing what anyone can do.

It is purely an extent of effort not ability. Not all will get an A. But language ability isn't necessarily about an A. I have seen it myself in the UK in the last 6 months.

Foreign labourers on a site in London with barely any language ability now conversing quite easily in English in six months. I listened to radio 4 the other day with a 8 year old Street kid from Sierra Leone talking in virtually fluent English about losing his entire family to ebola.

Are they genius? Did these people attend Oxford or Harvard or have access to language teachers?

Not in any way shape or form. Do you speak more than one language? If you don't, just get stuck in and see what u can do in two years.

I promise you, you will learn more language in 2 years than you will ever learn about astrophysics.

Primates, whales, and dolphins have brains and are intelligent; and children speak several languages because they were taught, which is education.

You keep spouting that people “learn languages.” Learning is the result of education and education does not have to occur in a classroom.

You said, “It doesn't take intelligence or education to learn a language.”

Now, you are inserting issues never mentioned like, "above average intelligence," “isn't necessarily about an A,” “attend Oxford or Harvard.”

What’s the matter snookums, have you realized you failed to make your point?

And , they have money,which means "security" Money is the international language.

A Thai girl recently told me she loves her younger bf (close to her age), but strings along a few older guys bc she's very concerned about getting married and not sure if the young guy will commit. Seems pretty indicative of what a lot of em are thinking. I don't want to discount the importance of money and the allure of an older, more mature man, but it seems like many of these girls would in fact prefer a guy closer to their age. I still meet girls all the time that are married to older men and play around every chance they get.

Get a real job, make little money at first but gain experience, get benefits and retire or open your own business in the future.

Not sure this is realistic advice for a Thai village girl.

No schools, no money for schools after age 13, even if there were one.

Thai government doesn't pay benefits, nor does any other employer without a degree level education.

Not many 'real jobs' in a Thai village, those I have tried,

Experience in the rice field, tobacco farm and factory production line doesn't give you much option for opening your own business.

True, but you don't need that to live in a box and eat rice everyday. Remember, life is what you make it!

Get a real job, make little money at first but gain experience, get benefits and retire or open your own business in the future.

Not sure this is realistic advice for a Thai village girl.

No schools, no money for schools after age 13, even if there were one.

Thai government doesn't pay benefits, nor does any other employer without a degree level education.

Not many 'real jobs' in a Thai village, those I have tried,

Experience in the rice field, tobacco farm and factory production line doesn't give you much option for opening your own business.

True, but you don't need that to live in a box and eat rice everyday. Remember, life is what you make it!

Nowdays people even in isolated areas have seen internet ,tv ect showing lovely things money buys.

Its easy to say "life is what you make it" however,you dont live in a box. Its easy to say because youve been on how many airplanes, seen how many countries ,had how many cars. These people probably have lived in a box.

Primates, whales, and dolphins have brains and are intelligent; and children speak several languages because they were taught, which is education.

You keep spouting that people “learn languages.” Learning is the result of education and education does not have to occur in a classroom.

You said, “It doesn't take intelligence or education to learn a language.”

Now, you are inserting issues never mentioned like, "above average intelligence," “isn't necessarily about an A,” “attend Oxford or Harvard.”

What’s the matter snookums, have you realized you failed to make your point?

No they learn by mimicry. They aren't taught. The human ear is more than capable of picking up sounds to allow people to simply learn. Every human brain is capable of sorting it all out and being trained to understand and use a language without any formal education.

No educating needed. It's just like riding a bike. Everyone can do it, if they just hop on and try.

How does a baby learn a language in many cases without and formal education?

Note, the initial discussion was about bar girls apparently being intelligent because they can speak English with apparently little formal education.

Sit a 4 year old in a Thai bar for a year, and it will learn both Thai, Lao, some English, German and other languages...... No formal education needed. It will probably learn a bit of poll dancing too and how to play connect 4.

Sit a 4 year old in a Thai bar for a year, and it will learn both Thai, Lao, some English, German and other languages...... No formal education needed. It will probably learn a bit of poll dancing too and how to play connect 4.

Learning language as a child is a different process.

By puberty you have lost that ability.

Learning language as a child is a different process.

By puberty you have lost that ability.

Not at all. I learnt more than passable Thai, Korean, and mandarin with no formal education in Thailand.

Yes the way language is processed is slightly different, but not so remarkably. As a child one doesn't have to apply oneself and becoming bilingual is much easier, but later in life, it can be done.

This all started with a discussion that bargirls are more intelligent than the general population because the learn English in their work.

Well, it just isn't true. Park people in an environment where they have enough incentive and determination and opportunity to learn a second language, and they all will to a better or worse degree.