Trusts at competitive costs

I am a retired Chartered Accountant, I am non resident for UK taxes and also non domiciled, I am outside uk IHT but as double safety I have minimal assets in the Uk

I am looking to put my assets, stock exchange investments into a trust for the benefit of myself and my wife after my death

I have a QROPS pension with STM in Gibraltar but on this trust question they are being unhelpful

Can anyone recommend a reputable and cost effective company, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Gibraltar, malta, etc etc

I don't get it. If you're non-resident and non-domiciled, then why do you need a trust?

Keep your assets in the UK below the IHT threshold, put your investments in an offshore account in, say Luxembourg.

Write a will making it clear to whom your estate is left.

(Or is it that you're not really sure you're non-domiciled?)

I don't get it. If you're non-resident and non-domiciled, then why do you need a trust?

Keep your assets in the UK below the IHT threshold, put your investments in an offshore account in, say Luxembourg.

Write a will making it clear to whom your estate is left.

(Or is it that you're not really sure you're non-domiciled?)

A trust avoids probate, time consuming and costly

A trust protects a wife left in thailand, and protects from rip off thai financial advisers

A trust continues regardless of death

My earlier post said I have negligible assets in the UK so double safe on non domicile

Without a trust I could have to file probate in 5 jurisdictions,

Archived