Murder on Walking Street Pattaya - Breaking News

rooster59

A troll post complaining about this 1 year old story has been removed, don't like the story?  Then move on to another but DO NOT leave your vitriolic comments on here for others to read and comment on.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One has to be careful on Walking Street. I was threatened with a beating using baseball bat by a katoey that thought I was taking a photo of him. There are some very disturbed people lurking there.

As for the crime in the OP, hasn't that sort of thing been going on for a long time in LOS? Reading books about LOS in the 70s, some really bad stuff went on in places like Patpong, much more so than now.

On 10 พฤศจิกายน 2558 at 8:58 AM, NativeSon360 said:

Well now, another "Little Lord Fauntleroy" aristocrat of The Kingdom, has done it again, and again with probable impunity. So, whats really news-worthy about that LOS norm?

Here is a young Thaiguy, on active military duty, leaves his duty post; travels 300+km to Pattaya's (very crowded) walking-street scene; finds that particular bar location; then proceeds to commit murder, in full view of the public. He is then arrested by the Pattaya police; then released into the custody of the Thai military post, from where he has gone A.W.O.L.. HUH?

That seems more resemblant of the arcane African regimes, than the Thai government is willing to admit whistling.gif

IMO someone told him where she was and that she was working there. No secrets in LOS.

Seems that many on here don't remember what it was like to be young and infatuated with someone, or perhaps they never were.

On 9/3/2016 at 5:30 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

One has to be careful on Walking Street. I was threatened with a beating using baseball bat by a katoey that thought I was taking a photo of him. There are some very disturbed people lurking there.

As for the crime in the OP, hasn't that sort of thing been going on for a long time in LOS? Reading books about LOS in the 70s, some really bad stuff went on in places like Patpong, much more so than now.

So many of your posts are about being attacked in Thailand and how you ran away to Isaan to escape your violent life..whats up with that?

A katoey cruising around walking st with a baseball bat??? LMAO that is just BS..why would you even make that shit up man?

• 6 months later...

Stupid little boy never learned and never grew up. He threw a rompy stompy tantrum and killed this poor woman. Now he'll rot in prison hopefully. little boy is only 21 and threw his life and hers away because his mommy and daddy never taught him. what a loser.

On 05/11/2015 at 9:04 PM, from the home of CC said:

My wife says he was 21, she was 33, they had a thing going before but over now (for her). He walked away from his military post and caught her walking with a farang. He confessed he bought a knofe around there and went to work. Happens everywhere in the world unfortunately.

You must live in a strange world if it happens everywhere

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2015 at 0:17 AM, DLang said:

So many of these stories in the news every week. :(

Most of my Western male friends have had problems with Thai women that they have dumped.

From threats of going to the police to say they were raped, to being dobbed in to to immigration.

Women were from all walks of life - nurses, teachers, none were BG's.

What is wrong with so many Thais in this regard?

The answer is simple.  While seeming demure and quiet and peaceful, the ladies live in a brutal repressive environment, where the average woman has little chance of reaching affluence.  So if something comes there way, they will rationalize everything and and often anything to try and keep it.

Archived